ADMIN NOTE: It’s hard to miss that a lot of events are being rescheduled this week- we apologize for any confusion this has caused. We in Community leadership, and leadership across the company, have decided to postpone some select activities, particularly with regards to Blackout Tuesday.
In this way, we are creating space for reflection and allowing our special guests and hosts to focus on the immediate impact they are making in their own communities. We will continue to support member-driven events, and encourage all of our members to uplift each other during this time.
Monday, June 1st:
Tuesday, June 2nd
Wednesday, June 3rd
- [Superman Fan Club] tv Superman 50’s TV Show Monthly Watch-Along tv Wednesday June 3rd 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT / 8 PM CT
Thursday, June 4th
Friday, June 5th
And if you’re still looking for reading recommendations, join in on one of our Fan Club Discussions:
- [DC Comic Book Art Connoisseurs Club] DC Comic Book Art Connoisseurs Club presents 80th Anniversary Characters: Hourman and Dr. Fate
- Dick Grayson Fan Club: All-Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder #1-10: May 24 - June 20
- [RR: Red Hood 1] Under the Hood, Pt. 1: May 25-June 7
- Arrowverse Couch Club, Week 10: Legends of Tomorrow S5, E13
- DC Fan Art Club: (DOUBLE) Monthly Challenge, June 2020
- [Characters of DC] Booster Gold [June 2020]
- [Lantern Corps] Blackest Night - Week 1 [6/01 - 6/08]
- [Renegade Robins: Damian Wayne] Week 9: Bruce Wayne Returns [6/1-6/14]-5/31
- DCU Book Club Week 90: BAT-MITE (2015-) Issues 1-6; June 1 - June 7
- The Psychology Of Supervillains Club…June 2020 - Ra’s Al Ghul
- [DC Animated Club] Member’s choice: Batman Beyond
So there you have it - all the ways you can hang out and celebrate the first half of the year.
And there are always new, interesting threads popping up for you to participate and share your love for DC, so plenty to do right here in the Community!