Community Banner Requests!

Hello!

Do you have a thread in the community that you think deserves more attention? Are you running a cool event that you don’t want people to miss out on? Then this is the thread for you!

You may use this thread to request a banner within the community. Banners will highlight your thread at the top of the community site with the expressed intention of getting more eyes on whatever it is that you’re doing.

Please leave a request below in the following format:

• Planned event (with link)
  • Time of event (please specify timezone)
  • Time you wish to receive a banner
  • Is this a weekly / recurring event?

Please note that not all banner requests will be approved. Other considerations will be made based on the content of your event and what else may be occurring at that time.

Let us know if you have any questions!
19 Likes
1 Like

You’re all set, JD!

2 Likes

Also, as a general reminder to everyone —

I am not usually available on weekends, so if anyone has any time-sensitive banner requests (something they’d like bannered for Saturday/Sunday/early Monday), please let me know prior to the weekend so I have plenty of time to get it set up for you!

I know the weekend before the holiday is especially busy, so I’d like to get everything sorted before then, if we have any pending requests.

Thanks much!

2 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes
  • Event: 24-7 Atlantean Party People

• Time: 12 PM Pacfic/3PM Eastern

• Date: December 22nd, 2023

• Duration: December 22nd, 2023 to January 31st, 2024

2 Likes

To clarify, is this how long you’re asking the banner to be run for?

3 Likes

D’oh! :facepalm_catwoman:

No, that’s just the duration of the affair. The banner can run for…IDK…all weekend, if possible?

3 Likes

Poif! I think we have some content scheduled for the weekend, so I’ll get it thrown up there until those automate.

Thanks for clearing that up!

2 Likes

“Poyt, troz, narf!”

Giggles like Pinky while The Brain grumbles in the distance.

Scrolls up for a looksy-poo.

Ah, we do. Pardon my ignorance on the matter.

You can just do it for this afternoon then please, if that works.

Say…2 PM Pacific/5 PM Eastern?

That way, it won’t bump into @Jurisdiction’s schtuff.

2 Likes

JD’s stuff will automatically override it once his banner is set to publish! We don’t have to manually take it down (even though you might see a “Static dismissed this banner” notif, it’s actually our automation system dismissing it to put up the new one).

I can set it to dismiss at 5pm ET if you’d still like, but I think we’re good to keep it up until JD’s banner is ready!

3 Likes

:thinking:

How about kicking my suggested times back a couple hours?

Thinks a bit more.

Eh, I guess we can just dismiss the banner, if that’s easier. I don’t want anything to be too complicated.

After all, my shindig is headlined elsewhere. If you want to dismiss a banner for it overall, I’m cool with that.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks for the request, I’ll pass it along :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Morning, friend! :wave: You’re all good to go for Thursday!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll pass your request along :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

All set! :+1:

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks!

2 Likes