community 2.0

So I’ve been out of the thread for a while and I figure someone, somewhere out there knows when community 2.0 is supposed to drop. This current message board layout is terrible (I love this app. I’ve been a paying member since day one) but I have no patience to go back and find my comment on a thread with 100+ replies. And why bother with likes if they add nothing to the community? No disrespect intended: they did what they could with what they could. So when is this social experience due for an upgrade?

2 Likes

October 21st is the tentative launch date

3 Likes

Thank you!

We do sincerely thank you for your patience as we work to get the new community ready, @beardofzeus. We do hope that it has everything that you’re looking for and can’t wait to hear what you think of it. :slight_smile:

I’d suggest keeping an eye on the Watchtower for any updates. Once we have a little more news about the release, we’ll be sure to let you know there.

@dogwelder, yes, allowing us to block/mute other users would drastically improve this community forum. I’ve been asking for that feature myself.

3 Likes

i have no way of posting this anywhere else so i pit it here. first, why is it so hard to create a thread? and what the hell is an image url and why do i need one just to post a comment? second and the reason i even had to come here…Are they ever going to address the volume issue on the dc original shows on the xbox app? i have to turn volume up every time i watch a dc original tv series. i have mentioned this before and they said they were working on it…that was weeks ago. i have been a subscriber from the begining and even signed one for a year but this problem is not only hard to get addressed but the difficulty in trying to even get a cooment on here makes me rethink renewing for another year. someone please pass this along to wjoever it needs to reach please so i dont have to keep cranking up the volume every time i want to watch an original series…and yes i already uninstalled and reinstalled app…several times.

@ dale_seymour you don’t have to put anything in the image url box, that’s just there in case you do :slight_smile: I don’t know about your volume issue, but i find that different apps on my device all vary in baseline volume, not just DCU

correction: “in case you do” -> “in case you want to” sorry!

Soon™.