Comment Like You're Living In Gotham

I thought that was where Jimmy Hoffa was buried…

4 Likes

The best thing about having a small business in Gotham City these days is never having to pay protection money to the mob. They know they can’t “protect” anything with all the freaks running amok.

8 Likes

Gotta call in to work. I’ll be late again because Joker or Bane or whoever blew up the subway.

7 Likes

Mmm… dark gray skies, never ending rain trying to wash away the pollution in the air. Sounds like paradise to me :rofl:

9 Likes

I thought Batman ran the mob out

3 Likes

Which mob? We need more heroes than just the Batfam. Too many mobs and clowns and crazies.

3 Likes

how can there be like a hundred of the birds and the bats and yet it’s still not enough. this city is a damn mess.

4 Likes

I say we give Batman a license to kill. But that’s just me!

3 Likes

really. if ol’ batsy didn’t have his ‘no killing’ rule this city would be in a much better shape.

3 Likes

I say we get either Peacemaker, Hitman, Section Eight, or all of the above to help us. Put the Bats in Metropolis are something

3 Likes

the next commissioner agrees with you lol :laughing:

4 Likes

6D5C31A9-1A46-4F97-A154-5F475281C51B

4 Likes

I keep finding these question mark trophies everywhere. Should I be afraid?

8 Likes

I think that just means you won trivia at Noonan’s.

4 Likes

It’s good when Mr. Freeze goes on a crime spree in summer. Lots of free ice.

6 Likes

Yeah but some Italian Ices next time would be nice

4 Likes

What’s this Task Force X article I found on the internet? Once of the guys in it looks like Deadshot

4 Likes

It’s all fake news. Commissioner Loeb made a statement about it last night

2 Likes

(Just got lost on the Timeline)
Why would he have to make a statement on anything outside of Gotham?

3 Likes

Well Deadshot was spotted in Gotham earlier today. Anyways, you think the cops could dim the Bat-Signal a tiny bit. I’m trying to sleep and the beam is going right through my window!

2 Likes