Comment Like You're Living In Central City

:laughing:

Grease fire :thinking: :smile: :drum:

4 Likes

I hear that’s the newest member of the Rogues , , , must have been one $50K fine too many that pushed them over the edge. :smile: :drum:

4 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

I hear they’re opening a Burrito Bucket here in a coupla’ weeks.
:smiley: :burrito:

4 Likes

I hear all of the Big Belly Burger and pizza joints in the city have a “Flash order” standing around, plus a nice box for quick delivery of payment in pennies that the Flash picks up. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Who keeps stealing my food?! My food truck is going to be out of business by Thursday.

5 Likes

Cool, who knows maybe that cool kid Barry Allen will work there! I’m sure alot of people would like to hang out there…and now you’re making me hungry! :laughing::slightly_smiling_face::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito::burrito:
With all that burrito, no wonder The Flash run so fast, wonder if I’m allow to say the joke?:rofl:

4 Likes

Girl, you savvy. I’ll see ya there. :yum: :burrito:+:bucket:

4 Likes

Wonder where keeps those on him? No seams, no pockets. :thinking:

4 Likes

:smiley:

Apparently, The Flash has some backup now-

They really don’t like criminals

:smile: :00_batgirl1: :00_flash:

5 Likes

Why does the whole city smell like burning tire treads?

3 Likes

I heard Star Labs is having a-did you see a red blur?

4 Likes

No that’s gotham. Are you lost?

3 Likes

Gotham smells like a burning sewer, not rubber. I noticed that shoe stores seem to have a lot of business here!

4 Likes

Fair

4 Likes

uhhhhhh

3 Likes

I wish more supervillains were like Captain Cold. When that guy mugs you, he does it with a kind word and a smile. Meanwhile, that Zoom fellow is just needlessly cruel and those glowing red eyes don’t do him any favors in the charm department either. Cold could teach him how to be a gentleman.

2 Likes