Comment Like You're Living In Central City

I’m gonna say it: the Central City Rogues are what Gotham WISHES theirs were like.

5 Likes

Where are all the hotdogs?

5 Likes

Oh, you’re new in town, huh?

3 Likes

Anyone else think it’s kind of weird we have a museum for a guy who’s alive? I mean, I appreciate the guy, but having this big shrine to him feels kind of culty.

7 Likes

shhhhh, he’ll hear you.

6 Likes

That guy travels faster than sound, I’m not sure how he hears anything.

6 Likes

Boy this sure is a windy city, felt like somebody ran by me extremely fast!:grimacing:

6 Likes

It might be for the best to get rid of all the gorillas at the zoo, just in case.

5 Likes

Did anyone else just see flashes of green and red lightning?!

5 Likes

The weird stuff used to happen over in Keystone City, then it moved over here, then it moved back over there, now it’s in both places.

7 Likes

My neighbor, the one with the red hair, is having a very nice smelling BBQ right now! I wish I could join him and his wife and twins!

6 Likes

I saw a bank robbery foiled by what appeared to be a very fast moving mop.

6 Likes

Wait I think we live on the same street! He’s super nice, brought me a cake when I first moved into town.

4 Likes

Did he bake it? I think his wife gave me a casserole when I moved in too!

4 Likes

How come there’s no speed limit signs in this town? :thinking:

5 Likes

Yeah he’s a great cook! Classic central city honestly

4 Likes

The interesting thing about having the Flash family around is that there’s a 10% chance you’ll meet a dinosaur at some point during your day with all the time travel.

4 Likes

Word.

And no bananas for sale anywhere within city limits? :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

:smile: :+1: :banana:

I hear it’s a $50K fine to leave a banana peel or french fry grease on the ground in this city.

6 Likes

There are forty-five Big Belly Burger locations here. We’re all playing with fire. :smile:

4 Likes