Coming Soon to DCUI: May 2021

Sweet Tooth The Return and another issue of the final chapter in the America Vampire series.

And still no adds for the American Vampire back issues and now no add for the original Sweet Tooth story?

What gives DCUI??

2 Likes

Good morning! As you know, moderators cannot make any promises of what/when something will be added to the service. What I can do though is pass your feedback up to the team, which I have just done.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Here he is.

2 Likes

Somewhere in you is a brilliant, t.v. show pychopath that deserves his own series on netflix, or HBOmax or somethin

2 Likes

I like to think of it as a beautiful mind. That’s better than the alternatives. :wink:

2 Likes

I think when Wonder Woman #766 drops on May 18, I might be caught up in my backlog of reading.

Either way, I am also looking forward to the four new Sensational Wonder Woman issues scheduled for May release.

1 Like

this is the last issue isn’t it?

is this the first looney tunes comic coming to DCU? I cant find any others besides DC meets looney tunes

4 Likes

Technically yes and no. Yes this will be the first time if it stays on here, and nope, the first time couple of years ago, they added one comic, probably by a mistake and it disappeared. It was with the Martian in the story.
So I’m hoping this time it’ll stay and hopefully DC can add more of it’s comic to their DC Library. :grinning:

1 Like

Can’t wait for more Batman and Red hood: Outlaw!!!:tada:

2 Likes

There are definitely some older DC titles I’d like to see digitized, for example, the rest of the Justice League International and Justice League Europe series but, honestly, there hasn’t been a day that has gone by when I’ve logged on and seen yet another title I want to check out and read. For now, I’ve really been enjoying the Milestone issues being put up because my local comic shop would never stock them when they came out originally except for the “Worlds Collide” crossover issues with the Superman titles. I’m very appreciative of all the time and work that has gone into the digitization efforts of the DCUI team so far.

5 Likes

Hey @strikerdojo.30849! We actually have a thread over in the Earth-2 Help Center specifically for digitalization requests - you can click here to see more. It looks like these two series have been requested a few times in the past, but I’ve gone ahead and noted your support as well. :smiley:

4 Likes

I’d just like to point out that american vampire and sweet tooth have issues available in another all you can eat service out there, which makes this fact above even less understandable to me.

2 Likes

I’m with you. There’s 80 years of great, crazy, weird, fun comics released before 1980. Whiz comics, all American, flash comics. Golden age stuff is pretty much free of royalty payments…. Just put em out. We will read them. I promise.

2 Likes

Thank you for the tip! I’ll take a look at the link.

2 Likes

Thank you for pointing that out. Not sure what you don’t understand.
I pay for DCUI and was told things would be added from Vertigo, etc. So when I see issues like American Vampire 1976 and Sweet Tooth The Return on the service I pay for, I figured someone would have the brains to say “Hey, people might want to read the whole story if we add these comics. Maybe we should add them to the DCUI service”

Does that clear it up for you? I shouldn’t have to subscribe to another service. If they would like, I could just not subscribe to any service and pirate all this… Think they would appreciate that? Didn’t think so.

The DCUI service needs serious upgrades to stuff they add and how they sort comics.
When I go into the “Storylines” and cant sort by publication date, what the heck is the point for having the Publication date on the title? I would like to read the storylines in publication order. Not by when it was created order or title order. Someone needs to look closer at Marvel Unlimited and learn how its done as for being able to sort and search a heck of a lot easier.

2 Likes

Thank you for giving us some feedback concerning how you’re feeling about the current state of DCUI @lessthan12parsecs . I understand you are frustrated, so I would like to let you know that your comment does not fall on deaf ears (or eyes in this case). I am noting this so that the higher ups can get a better understanding of your thoughts, concerns, and feelings.

Please, do keep sharing in a constructive manner - it clearly shows us you care and we can better relay feedback to the people making all of these decisions.

5 Likes

Hey, maybe I misrepresented myself. I agree with you completely. What makes no sense to me is that there are DC comics available in another digital subscription service that are not available in DCUI.

Sorry for the confusion, reading my old post I now see it was a mess.

3 Likes

Is Let Them Live over on just on a hiatus? Just curious.

2 Likes

no spoilers. im reading the first issue now!