Coming Soon to DCUI: March 2021

I’ve been waiting on DCeased: Hope at World’s End to arrive so that I can binge read that series. Those books are so good I need to read the next one as soon as I finish the last one so I have waited for them all to be available. After that it’ll be a wait for all of DCeased: Dead Planet to arrive and finish the run!

3 Likes

You’re born in March, too??

3 Likes

Yup.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Glad to know. Mine is on the first.

2 Likes

I guess I must have been confused by the original DCUI announcement.

Not all Digital First titles come to DCUI at launch? Are some also on the 6-month schedule? A bit disappointing if so.

2 Likes

Glad to see JLA finally getting some holes plugged.
Hope April sees the rest of the missing issues added.

2 Likes

Hey!

I’m not 100% sure on this, I’ve reached out to the admin team for some clarification. They should get back to you tomorrow!

4 Likes

Really hoping to see more bronze age Superman and Action Comics added in the months ahead!

8 Likes

Welcome back @cposul67.67479 , and thanks for sharing what you’d like to see next- we’ll pass this feedback along!

5 Likes

hmm is it as tall as you? lol

2 Likes

:laughing: Almost!

2 Likes

I’m trying to let the back issues of a comic stack I have a problem, like with tv shows, I can’t stand waiting on certain comics lol

2 Likes

Still looking forward to Batman Three Jokers. Any idea when that one will be released?

3 Likes

We don’t have any information on this one yet, but keep an eye on the Watchtower section for announcements! :blush: In the meantime, I’ll pass your suggestion up to the team.

4 Likes

@moderators do you know when HBO Max will release their March releases? They always seem to make us wait til the very end of the month.:confused:

2 Likes

I’m not sure to be honest, you probably would be better informed if you contact HBO Max Support for that one.

3 Likes

Why, of all the Bronze Age titles, are you going hogwild on Super Friends??? Not to mention that #2 isn’t even up.
But honestly, please, I beg you to consider issues like Superman 296-300, Action Comics 1975-1982 and Superman Family.
I can hold off on reading about Zan and Jayna for a month or two.

9 Likes

Hey Rick!

Thanks for the suggestions. I’ve added a couple of requests to our list for the DC Team on your behalf :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m here again for my monthly Sandman request!

5 Likes

Sanderson Hawkins?

1 Like