Coming Soon to DCUI: February 2021

(I’ve quietly put in a request for DC Special Blue Ribbon Digest #5)

4 Likes

The Atom #19 story was reprinted in Detective Comics #438 which is on here Atom story included.

5 Likes

Good catch!

2 Likes

Nice additions there to our digital library! All hail to the scanners and digitizers! Hey maybe soon we could get some Golden Age Flash some day like you did for ole Batsey 1940-2011!? :00_flash: Awesome stuff! I cant wait to start diggin’ in to some of that!

5 Likes

There’s a request in for that! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can you guys please add these…

TBA30 51sieOoVmSL.SX342_BO1,204,203,200 51UifvASC6L.SX298_BO1,204,203,200 Batman_Adventures_Vol_1_34
:grin:Thankyou, I would really appreciate it after waiting for the last 2 years.

8 Likes

Thanks for the requests, @Reaganfan78! I’ve added them to the list. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good to know I’m not alone on this. THANK YOU.

4 Likes

Would love to see more of the 1970s horror titles whenever an archive slot or two opens up. I won’t even be picky about which ones. I was sad when those releases dried up!

I’m actually not sure we even got the horror comics that had been specifically pre-announced at the point the archive releases went on hiatus. (I believe there were a few issues of The Witching Hour and Elvira’s House of Mystery that never appeared?)

7 Likes

Thanks for letting us know you’re interested in more horror comics, @Dief88! I’ve added those to the list. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The teeny-tiny amount of vintage archive comics added during the month of February, after all the discussion on this topic in these forums the past few weeks, has got me seriously deflated :disappointed:

4 Likes

I feel the same way, jla172.
And knowing that there’s now only five per week instead of twelve, and those five are pretty much accounted for for nearly the rest of the year…
It makes me sad because the new stuff isn’t really interesting me right now and I use the service for the old books.
But I can’t read many of them because of the holes.

My hope is that once one of those books are complete, they’ll look back over the books and try to fill in holes before moving on to another title.

3 Likes

Try Hawkman.

2 Likes

Is it the Thanagarian version?

1 Like

Can you add to the list if they haven’t been added already
DC Graphic Novel series, it has the Hunger Dogs by Jack Kirby
The Invisibles by Grant Morrison

2 Likes

These all look really good, although, of course I definitely understand everyone wanting more archived comics faster since I do too. I would love it if more of Warlord was on here and if we could start getting some holes in the first Wonder Woman run filled. There are a lot of gaps in there in the 200s that I would love to see. I would also love all of you forever if you could get Captain Carrot digitized and on here. With Amethyst, it was one of the first comics I ever read and it’s just such special book to me. I can still picture in my mind the shop where I got those books. I’m really looking forward to what’s coming out this month. So much good reading!

1 Like

All versions at the same time.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks for the requests, @Ty11 and @Ckeith.15876! I’ve added them to our list. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m taking a look at Hawkman. Seems like it’s pretty good. I may check it out.

Meanwhile, I did decide to get caught back up on Justice League Dark.

6 Likes