Coming Soon to DCUI: February 2021

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

They are great and I highly suggest the ones that are on here already.

1 Like

Guess it’s time to start reading Static & Icon, I was waiting until the 2nd issues of those went up, and then hoping to just wait weekly for the next issue of those anyway. :smile:

2 Likes

It’s good that Milestone is being added. Long time past due, really.

But with only five archive books a week, we’re not going to be getting much else for a while.

I hope DC decides to hire some more people to help archive the old books.
We were getting around 10 to 12 archive comics a week.
I’m sure Covid has put a strain on them.

5 Likes

Good analysis there.
Looks like there may not be any additions to the archives for quite a while.

But I guess I could find some pre-2011 comics to re-read for the next year while we wait patiently for the gaps to be filled.
If only most of the ones that we have weren’t missing issues.

Btw, I think Super Friends is still missing #2, even though it did make its way to Comixology the week it should’ve arrived here.

I actually would like to read Super Friends, but missing an issue puts it on my ‘wait until completed’ list.

4 Likes

I have really been enjoying the DCeased books. I’ve read the core series and the Unkillables. I’m caught up on Hope at World’s End and Dead Planet so I am looking forward to the new issues a lot!

5 Likes

That is strange… seems like an oversight to me. Did you report the missing issue?

EDIT: Just noted it myself in the Earth-2 Help Center. Hopefully this is corrected soon.

3 Likes

I mentioned it a while back, but I think they mistook it for a regular missing issue.

1 Like

Every time one of these gets published I feel like Burgess Meredith in ‘The Twilight Zone’.

14 Likes

I am LOVING that series. I read the core series on here, then binged Unkillables on here when we switched to Infinite and am actually waiting until a few more Dead Planet books get on here before I start in on Hope at World’s End and Dead Planet. It might be my favorite DC storyline of all-time…it’s truly captured my imagination and has shocked me, in a good way, more than any book or series I can remember.

3 Likes

chanting Sandman Sandman Sandman Sandman!

3 Likes

I would love to be able to read this online!

7 Likes

February officially begins the overlap of DC Connect and DC Universe Infinite. If you have Issue #1 of DC Connect which previewed the August solicitations you will start seeing those books appear on here next month and can now have a literal checklist to read along with each week! The release dates won’t always sync up as books got delayed or postponed but it’s a nice way to look ahead at what’s coming to DC Universe Infinite and to make sure you’re not missing a thing.

https://www.dccomics.com/comics/dc-connect-2020

2 Likes

I hope you have the what if Stan lee did dc comics issues

2 Likes

Hey Jonathan! I’ve added this to our list. No promises though! Not sure about the licenses on this one!

4 Likes

More Static yasss

1 Like

For the record, here are the chapters we’ve got, an the ones we don’t:

The bulk of the actual story is in Justice League of America #51, with the rest providing teasers and an epilogue.

6 Likes

I’ve been following DC’s digitization since about 2012 on Comixology, and I could never have predicted we would still not have all of Green Arrow available. It does not make sense.

2 Likes

Oh awesome!

1 Like

That’s long been one of my favorite-ever DC series! I read the first GL issue so many times, my original copy fell apart.

2 Likes