Coming Soon to DCUI: April 2021

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll make sure to share it with the dev team!

1 Like

Now that American Vampire 1976 is in here, hopefully the rest of the series will be added shortly thereafter

2 Likes

the static sound like a cool comic series so i might read it

Hey @ggood1992.84065!

For the Digital Release comics, they are released on different dates during each week. To find out which Digital Release comics were released in a specific week and on which dates, check out our What’s New thread each week!

Here’s the one for this week → What’s New 3/30: Three New Chapters of Harley Quinn Black + White + Red!

Let us know if you have any other questions and happy reading!

2 Likes

Will we get the back issues of other Milestone comics like Shadow Cabinet and Xombi?

1 Like

Hi @Ty11! We don’t have any information about upcoming releases beyond what we’ve already announced. As soon we do have that information, we’ll let you all know in the Watchtower. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My man!

1 Like

Also when is immortal Wonder Woman coming to DCU ??

1 Like

By my calculations, and barring some unforeseen incident, the first issue should be added here on July 27th, 2021 (6 months, 1 week from the initial release date of January 19th, 2021).

2 Likes

Hi @TejvirSingh - Welcome to the community! As @KookieSuperApe said, issues should be released at about 6 months after the physical release date. Let us know if you have additional questions!

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply guys. I am new to this community forum and was not expecting a reply so fast. Thanks a bunch.

5 Likes

We welcome you with open arms! This community is full of amazing DC fans who love to help people! Feel free to ask away, we’re here for you!

2 Likes

Hooray, Joker War Zone, with the lovely Batgirls story, and the prelude to The Joker ongoing title is coming!

3 Likes

Exciting stuff!! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Soon I will know when I can read the last Hawkman issue.

1 Like

One of the best series!