Coming Soon: Show Off Your Knowledge, Get Featured in DC Universe Encyclopedia!

In at least one early appearance, Mr. Mxyzptlk, the imp from the 5th dimension, was spelled Mxyztplk.

3 Likes

Hey @kehadley… Go find that issue & cite it! That is an awesome bit of trivia. Things like that are super duper fun!

1 Like

@BatmanOfZur-En-Arrh, it seems @thedarkmite has retreated, so we can field this one. We will have a time limit for when we accept facts, simply to give our internal team time to organize and publish. We will be sure to list in the main topic, as well as state in the comments, when submissions are officially closed. However, we may re-open submissions for the same character in the future, if there’s enough dirt!

4 Likes

So sorry to disappear like that… SOMEBODY just HAD to trick me into saying my name backwards! I won’t say who, but their name rhymes with Pbmnqwknlmnprink.

2 Likes

@Reaganfan78, That is a very fun fact. Also, to add to that fact, did you know that the poster for Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker is actually the same exact design and layout as the poster for The Man Who Laughs.

3 Likes

Ooh, I just checked those out - it may not be exact, but they’re pretty close! Right down to the green face!

2 Likes

@thedarkmite I know right! It’s so cool! I figured that one out while doing some research for a school project.

2 Likes