Coming Soon: Polls! Polling You About Polls for Polling Purposes

Greetings, Friends! Coming up Soon™ here, we’ll be starting Polls on our News page! We already have a few ideas up our sleeves, but we’d love to hear what topics you’re most interested in seeing community opinion on. Favorite Bat-Gadget? Best version of Amanda Waller? Let us know in the comments below!

13 Likes

Favorite member of the bat family!

3 Likes

I’m sure you mean comic book version but I really liked Arrows Amanda Waller

2 Likes

Any chance of letting members create their own polls on their posts? While were at it, search feature? Friends list of some sort so we can track our favorite posters? Post tracking when we get replies to a thread? Direct messaging to members?

Basically, how usually general message board systems work?

Not meaning to sound snotty. Love the boards buts it’s so hard to keep track of anything. I had to search a half hour to find one my posts to even see IF anyone replied. Also, since were a community many of us will find people we mesh with and it would be great to keep in touch with them.

Thanks!

6 Likes

How about letting us make a friends list updates when someone comments on our post

4 Likes

Favorite DC Comics Era
Favorite DC Logo
Best Batman And Superman On Film
Favorite Bat Family Member
Have You Dressed Up As A DC Character?
Favorite Thing About The DC Universe App?
Favorite DC Video Game
What Do You Want Next For DC Universe?
What Original Series Are Most You Looking Forward to?

3 Likes

DC_Applejack NICE! Would be awesome to see a versus poll, would you rather, best JL member ever, etc etc. Also what @XanderStrange said :slight_smile: And please please fix the scrolling issue on mobile.

4 Likes

I think the Community has a lot of good questions already - who’s your favorite Titan, what’s your favorite Bat story, etc

3 Likes

YES IM SO EXCITED!!! I AM GOING TO POLL EVERYTHING!!! THANK YOU I LOVE THIS APP SO MUCH!!!

3 Likes

Favorite villain

2 Likes

To clarify, these are polls we are publishing for you to participate in, but we can’t wait to get a polling feature for you guys to create in the future! As for the other feature requests, keep them coming! We’re just in v1 of the service now, which makes now the best time to let us know what you want to see for v2.

2 Likes

I totally agree @4GRANTed, there are so many good questions our there in the community, those are great inspiration! @TX85, you’re a machine, thank you so much!

1 Like

Apple Jack is the GOAT!!!

3 Likes

The first poll should be what TV series would you all want to bring back etc :heart_eyes: cough Constantine

4 Likes

@Redhood.55520 this sounds very cheesy, but we all really love this community and are so excited to be a part of it. It’s easy to work hard to make this service - and especially these forums, for my part - the best they can be with community members like you out there :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cough Constantine indeed… Matt Ryan is so good for that role. On the poling thing should focus on what comics would we like to see next quarter. Yes I love the video part, but we need to get an idea of what is going on on that front. More than fluff stuff so the service can be the best it can be.

1 Like

By fluff I mean bat gadgets and favorite suit etc.

1 Like

One of the polls should be, “Should we do a season 3 of Legion of Super Heroes,” with the answers being yes and yes.

1 Like

What about a live stream

This is an idea for further down the line but the polls would work amazingly in March for a superhero/villian March Madness bracket. See who the fans pull for in an ultimate DC showdown

2 Likes