Coming Soon: Movies & TV (12.01.18)

That was fast. Whole series!

3 Likes

Thanks. Going by the DVD cover art, there’s 32 episodes in the first season and 36 between the second and third seasons, so sixty eight episodes total.

Your reply popped up right when I was writing mine. So it is 68 episodes for sure?

HAHA Ralphie Parker moment. Here I go on a Cleveland rant again I’ll be short. A. Christmas Story was shot in Cleveland & the Parker house is now a museum.

I’m so excited for DC in December!

1 Like

Great, zero sarcasm I swear, but can we work on the comics now? The video content is great, but I signed up for that annual for the comics. I’ve already blown through the bulk of what appeals to me in the comic section available. I can’t really do the special engagement runs because the thought of having to read so many comics in such a brief amount of time is really stressful to me. Call me a whimp, but whatever, I just want to enjoy comics at my own pace without feeling like I need to “get good”.

7 Likes

I was just at the store thinking I don’t need to buy batman subzero because it has to be on DC universe

What about Smallville, Watchmen Director’s Cut, V for Vendetta, Constantine movie!!!

Sorry that the Filmation shows were not coming December 1st as I thought it said originally. But hey, gives me something to look forward to.

And cool to have the Batman films on here, especially since Batman Returns is the closest there is to a DC Christmas movie (don’t even know if any of the animated series did one, at least the ones currently on here). So nice timing.

There is a few Christmas ones on the Batman animated series. Almost every season they did one.

I agree with whymannywhy. I want the comics

Got an email saying The New Adventures of Superman and The New Adventures of Batman are coming on Dec. 28th. The original announcement made by a mod really made it seem like they were coming on the 1st, but at least now I know the actual date. I am looking forward to seeing those shows.

6 Likes

I cant tell you how excited i was to see that u guys had added the Classic Superman Series and Watchman graphic narration… I need to binge as soon as i get home from work… SO FABULOUS

1 Like

My friend and I were just talking about when the Batman movies were coming to the service and now their here. Thank you for that. Now how about we work on getting some more tv shows on here.

1 Like

Well then TV series currently airing seem off limits due to existing licensing deals. And take Gotham, iZombie, Lucifer, the WB tv series etc… and the only past TV series not on the app, at least live action, are the 60’s Batman, Swamp Thing: The Series, The 90’s Human Target, Smallville and powerless. Batman and Swamp Thing are not owned by Warner/DC and on top of that at least Batman is streaming elsewhere. So don’t think those two are coming on here any time soon… if ever.

The original Human Target while I doubt most even know it exist or care, was never on DVD or the like so who knows if good copies of it still exist. Even if they do assume they would have to spend money to make them streamable and not sure that a show few would watch would be worth the effort.

Smallville is currently on Hulu who only started streaming it recently. Sure it will make it here someday, but have a feeling that day is still at least a couple years away.

Powerless I suspect will eventually be on here. Seems to good a fit for DCU and was owned and made by Warner. So don’t know if Fox still has the right to it now, but sure sooner or later it will get here.

So as far as non-original series seems except for Krypton which they say will stream episode 1 here sometime next year and maybe Powerless doesn’t seem likely any more series will be making their way on here, besides the original series as they debut.

Don’t know about season 2 but Krypton’s first season is coming next year. Not just 1 episode

3 Likes

I know I’m a broken record but I’d love to see The Batman animated series on here. It was so good. Batman in the classic blue & gray, Adam West as the Mayor. My favorite depiction of Catwoman voiced by Gina Gershon. Young babs & poison ivy as buddies all the way thru till when their on opposite sides. So many positives & nominated for a ton of daytime emmys, winner of 6. Babs is so funny in it too, giving it to everyone, especially Robin.

4 Likes

Where is Beware the Bat?

2 Likes

Hey mods, just to let you guys know, Star Sapphire is listed twice in the encyclopedia!! I didn’t know where else to post this lol Obviously not a serious problem, but I’m sure you guys want to be informed on matters like this :smiley:

2 Likes

Do we know the date of the Aquaman show release??? Or is that yet to be revealed???