Coming Soon & Last Chance: Nov. 1st, 2019

With all the fun going on this week, we don’t want the party to end! But it’s time to turn the soil, and luckily, with fall in full swing, we don’t have to worry about saying goodbye very much. Read on to plan your viewing calendar for the next week:

:smiley:Coming Soon: :smiley:

Titans S2 continues through November

Harley Quinn Original Animated Series (11/29)

:sob:Last Chance (For Now): :sob:

Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero (11/1)

What are you looking forward to watching come November 1st? Let us know in the comments below

18 Likes

Now that the Watchmen show is on HBO, we need the extended version of the movie on here! Along with the Donner Cut of Superman 2, i havent seen any of the original superman films yet cause i want to watch the Donner Cut in a binge watch!

13 Likes

Any word on when we’ll get the remastered second season of Batman Beyond?

14 Likes

More than likely 3 months after it’s released on Blu Ray. Same thing is happening with Wonder Woman Bloodlines and the DC animated movies coming in 2020.

2 Likes

I know that’s the new policy w/ animated movies, but I didn’t see about that extending to shows. Plus we’ve already gotten the first season in HD, and the blu-ray for the complete series isn’t out yet

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing The Killing Joke animated movie on here…

must be not on here yet because it’s still available on HBO?

3 Likes

Is there any chance we get The Batman 1966 Show? I apologize if this question has already been asked and answered.

11 Likes

Schway! I can’t wait for Harley Quinn!

4 Likes

Doesn’t 20th Century Fox own the rights to the '66 Batman series?

3 Likes

From my last post on this.
https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/66-batman-disney-s-batman/92528/2?u=50710
Additionally, it can be found here.

2 Likes

Fox is also listed as distributors for Batmanb '66 alongside Warner. So not sure how that works. I know the Fox thing is why it never came out on DVD until long after the TV Shows on DVD boom and apparently something about that is why Gotham (a batman adaption) was on FOX and not a Warner owned channel. But don’t know the full details, the whole thing sounds really complicated but have a feeling some kind of rights issues are why it wasn’t on here. But guessing it won’t be anywhere until Filmrise deal runs out, be it a Fox streaming service, DCU, HBO Max or whatever.

Also want to say on the leaving in November. Glad to see only Sub Zero is leaving. I still haven’t seen that, going to have to find time. Shame we don’t get any new movies be it stuff rotated back in or something on here for the first time. But I will be content we are getting 2 shows a week for at least some of November. Definitely not a horrible deal.

2 Likes

I believe I saw The Killing Joke as an available movie on Sony Crackle, of all places.

1 Like

Can’t believe Harley Quinn is so close to releasing.

3 Likes

Same it looks like my kind of crazy

2 Likes

Harley Quinn releasing on my birthday Nov29th is great!!!

2 Likes

I figured it would be on here already as the bluray comes out Tuesday, I’ve got it preordered so I’m pumped about getting it next week but I’d say it won’t be long before its on here , maybe December

1 Like

A movie leaving the service? Seems like it’s time to organize a LAST CHANCE WATCH-ALONG!

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/last-chance-watch-along-10-30-8-00-pm-est-batman-mr-freeze-subzero/120096/2

4 Likes

Awesome can’t wait for Harley and the rest of Titans.

2 Likes

Having seen the Donner cut it’s good but the way it’s put together kind of breaks the immersion so it’s definitely not for everyone

3 Likes

agreed about the donner cut, but I absolutely prefer it to the original. Superman 2 has a special place in my heart though. I love that whole series, including Superman Returns

4 Likes