Coming Soon & Last Chance: June, 2020

No I’m talking about the animated Dark Knight Returns part 1 and 2, not the dark knight rises, the animated movies are what’s making me nervous

6 Likes

Sorry

It may mean nothing

I can’t see AT&T / Warner Brothers gutting DC Universe of all its animated material.

It is not the big draw for HBOMAX and would cause a riot here.

They can share the material easily

4 Likes

More animation is always wanted,love the upcoming comics.

2 Likes

Wish there were more then just one movie. But at the same time excited Red Son is on here, that is a good one movie to have.

Also love that Doom Patrol is starting and that even for one week will get three episodes of three different shows. That will be awesome.

9 Likes

Feels bad that HBO MAX took some of the animated movies and live action (?) here. I am already sub to HBO so it doesn’t affect me but the movie section in DCU is looking a little bit thin.

9 Likes

I don’t see Constantiine movie listed on HBO MAX movie list or any DC Animation

It will be showing Xmen Dark Phoenix though.

I have said it many times, but this is the best service by far. Tuesday mornings have become my favorite with new comics arriving. Fridays have been a bonus with a new episode of something airing. Then look what we get the week of the 22nd. Monday - new show ; Tues - new comics ; Thurs - new show ; Fri - new show. Plus we get Red Son mid month ! All of this for less than the price of Marvel Unlimited ( which I also like ).

9 Likes

Definitely glad nothing is leaving, cuz we could all use as much streaming content as possible!

6 Likes

It is a bit concerning that none of the animated films that were rotated out are coming back. I hope this is not a trend that is happening because of HBOMAX launch.

8 Likes

I feel like if DCU and HBO shared all the DC movies and shows (except for their original stuff) both services would benefit and get more subscribers.

12 Likes

13 Likes

I can’t wait to see Batman: Penguin triumphant! Wonder if it was a tie in to Batman Returns. Also can’t wait for Shazam!, The Adventures of Supersons and Detective comics #380!:grinning:
Oh yeah and more Stargirl episodes!:star2:

5 Likes

Can’t wait to watch Red Son. Really wish we could get Beware The Batman added.

11 Likes

This was a much needed laugh. Thank you, @Aylex!

3 Likes

I’m excited for everything!

3 Likes

Happy to help. :laughing::slight_smile:

3 Likes

$2.00 isn’t that much “less”. Can’t we just enjoy them both without having to compare them? I love Marvel Unlimited, and I also love the comics here on DCU.

4 Likes

I’m with you.

3 Likes

It was indeed a tie-in to Batman Returns. It has nothing to do with the movie’s iteration of Mr. Cobblepot, but if memory serves, it was a fun read all the same.

4 Likes

I agree, I love Marvel Unlimited also

2 Likes