Coming Soon & Last Chance: January, 2020

Why are so many titles being removed? I’ve seen them all but I imagine many have yet to finish watching them

38 Likes

Maybe there’s separate deals on higher quality (4k)

Regarding seasons 2 and 3 of Batman Beyond in HD, I’ll quote Lex Luthor: “Bring it on!”

Harley Quinn can also be added to the 4K list.

4 Likes

Woah! that’s a ton going and like nothing coming in. They mentioned each Harley Quinn episode in January to make it look like there are more shows coming in January but technically there are only 4 different shows coming in when there are 18 movies going… there honestly won’t be any movies on here at all. This is kind of concerning to be honest. Not a good way to start the year off after renewing my subscription.

57 Likes

I can’t wait for Wonder Woman Bloodlines!

7 Likes

With 18 movies being cycled out, I’ve decided to expand my monthly “Last Chance Watch-Along” series into a five night affair! Join me every night at 6:00 PM PST/9:00 PM EST for a new watch-along!

Thursday, 12/26: Superman II
Friday, 12/27: Wonder Woman (2009)
Saturday, 12/28: Watchmen: Under the Hood
Sunday, 12/29: Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
Monday, 12/30: Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox

9 Likes

This is lame AF. Like, seriously?

27 Likes

Agreed. Why am I paying for this?

11 Likes

I would say the service needs to make it so the stuff that is going is staggered more than a large chunk but thats behind the scenes stuff and not sure how that works

7 Likes

Amazing!

4 Likes

If you wanna join us, we’ll save a spot for you!

2 Likes

All-Star Superman leaving :’(

Hopefully other Dwayne McDuffie animated movies coming back again soon!

4 Likes

Wow. Cool the stuff that is coming. But that is a LOT leaving. We have had around 13 things removed before, but I don’t think ever 18. And only 2 new movies in their place…

Hope it is to make room for more, and cool Watchman is staying among others, but I don’t know, it’s a lot.

14 Likes

Poking me in the rear to watch return of the joker…ok I Will

2 Likes

And i’m jumping on the watchalong bandwagon to see if there’s any interest this weekend. Check out this thread i made
Vote and discuss!

2 Likes

Just here to also post how ridiculous the amount of titles leaving is. Love this app when its at its best. But man, there are soooooo many caveats to this service that others just dont have.

16 Likes

Nearly HALF the movies currently on the service are leaving in January, and only TWO are being cycled in to replace them. Whether you agree that this service should be considered a full on streaming service or not, having only 25 DC movies (almost all animated starting in January) on an app that claims it’s the ultimate DC membership is kinda disconcerting imo.

36 Likes

I start the service this month and love it, but this is dissapointing, If you have to do it at least give more time of notice.

9 Likes

This makes NO SENSE!! WHY are you getting rid of stuff when the rumor is you’re struggling to attract and keep people? That’s a LONG LIST of movies leaving. You need tol make another announcement to explain this to people.

19 Likes

They always let us know a month ahead of time. That’s how it’s been since the beginning.

3 Likes