Coming Soon & Last Chance: December 1st, 2019

With the holidays fast approaching, we all need to have those moments to unwind with our favorite DC characters. Luckily, we have a new Original show and a favorite returning in December and we don’t have to worry about saying goodbye very much. Read on to plan your viewing calendar for the next week:

:smiley:Coming Soon: :smiley:

Harley Quinn Original Animated Series (11/29)

Constantine (2005)

:sob:Last Chance (For Now): :sob:

The Batman vs. Dracula

What are you looking forward to watching come December 1st? Let us know in the comments below!

15 Likes

My Batman Returns DVD! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Best Christmas movie ever! :+1:

5 Likes

Glad to see Constantine is coming back here, I need to be sure to catch it this time.

4 Likes

i want that 70s teen titans cartoon i have never seen it

3 Likes

Me too. Maybe this time I’ll get around to watching it again.

2 Likes

Which DCU Mall Santa’s lap do I need to sit on so that The Adventures of Batman will finally grace our hallowed TV library? There’s a big, empty spot in our Filmation collection that literally has that show’s name on it. :wink:

I’m happy to see Constantine back. I missed it the last go around, so I’ll likely watch it this time.

6 Likes

The two-disc Special Edition from October 2005 or the original, single disc release from March of 1997?

If you want a worthwhile upgrade, that movie’s also available on Blu-ray and 4K. It’s worth it to see all of those li’l penguins in enhanced resolution, my friend.

2 Likes

It’s the 2 disc special edition. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So nothing new i guess they are holding out for HBOmax

1 Like

Justice league dark please

6 Likes

The 70’s Teen Titans cartoon were segments in the Aquamqn TV series that is on here. So you already can see them :smile:

8 Likes

Aw, no Batman Returns for Christmas? Dang it, guess I’ll have to rent it.

4 Likes

Nice that explains it

When is the DC Yule Log returning to the front page?

5 Likes

Dude. Lame.

3 Likes

Saw it for the first time here. Actually pretty good.

1 Like

Anyone know what is getting added to DC Universe for December???

1 Like

Fingers crossed JL: CRISIS ON TWO EARTHS returns. Seems appropriate with Crisis crossover!

We need a live action Batman Beyond show…

3 Likes