Comics Added 2-19-19

Well I stayed up and here is what I have seen added so far… anything I missed feel free to comment it…

Convergence is on here… which is awesome as I have wanted to read it and was on comic book hiatus when it came out. Hope at least some of the crossovers will find their way on here sooner or later.

Some Hawkman comics are on here in the form of Hawkworld and the Rann/Tanagar was special and mini-series. Not sure IMHO Hawkworld was the best Hawkman had but it was a solid story I remember.

JLA: Year One which anyone who hasn’t read yet needs to, it is an amazing mini-series. Such a well written story.

Sleeper and Sleeper Season 2… I know next to nothing about those but if they added them I am sure they are good.

War of the Gods… one of the few crossover event series that was still missing.

Point Blank which I am ashamed to admit I hadn’t even heard of… maybe I should give it a try.

Looks like most if not all of the “No Mans Land” isses of the various Batman titles. Looks like the Robin and Nitwing issues are missing, maybe they are just not added yet. But still has most of them.

And the first 12 issues of Batman Beyond’s Rebirth series.

Don’t know if this is all of it, but that is a great selection either way. Not too much New 52 or Rebirth stuff, seems they have been adding some pre-New 52 comics these last few updates. But it has all been the good stuff so no complaints.

4 Likes

Sleeper! Yay to more Wildstorm goodness! I’m happy to see Azrael too!

3 Likes

Pleased as punch to see more Hawkman reads too.

2 Likes

Just as an FYI, I always post whats new as soon as the homepage swaps over. I will still be doing my post, but I am double checking my list

2 Likes

Oh sorry got excited. lol.

2 Likes

Competition’s good. One person may miss something and glean that info with the help of someone else and their list.

3 Likes

Oh, hey, I was just thinking about reading No Man’s Land! Awesome timing! I’ll also definitely be checking out Convergence and Rann/Thanagar War.

3 Likes

@vroom I normally don’t miss because I check with DC’s homepage first!

1 Like

Convergence is an amazing story

2 Likes

Point Blank is the lead in to Sleeper, both great reads. Literally picked up the omnibus in my used book store last week and read it in one sitting. Brubaker and Phillips work tends to blend together for me, but this one really stood out.

2 Likes

I think Hawkman (2002) #1-12 and Hawkgirl #50-56 need to be added to the list

2 Likes

@woodensuperman Yeah looks like I missed that, I don’t recall seeing them that night. Don’t know if it was added later or if I just missed them.

1 Like

I’m starting to love Tuesday’s. I feel like Adam Sandler in billy Madison (I think that’s right movie) on nudie magazine day. :heart_eyes:.

1 Like

@rudy, that is the right Sandler flick :slight_smile:

1 Like