Comic Supplies are Dwindling Help!

I have to use a shoe box and am completely out of boards have few bags left. What are your comic supplies looking like or is your physical read list dwindling too?

1 Like

I feel your pain man, I just finished re-reading Batman by Scott Snyder and I can barely fit it in with my other comics on my shelf. I need to find a way to expand it.

1 Like

@TheSandmanofGotham oh we need a group or something this sucks for everyone as a whole. I miss going to my LCS and getting whatever I want or need unless anyone from dc wants to hook me up with a grab box full of goodies. Lol

Agreed, I love to go to my comic shop and buy some books. I have been trying to put together a large collection of the batfamily and I need to find a Stephine Brown Spoiler comic so it will be complete.

1 Like

Not what ya want to hear, but… I live in a town that requires I travel to another town for a comic shop. I exclusively buy bags and boards online. For physical reading you might have to temporarily lean into trades. Sucks, I know.

1 Like

I don’t even need to buy books I just really want to go flip through some long boxes and talk to other nerds.

2 Likes

Spoken like a true nerd. Respect dude!

1 Like