Comic Suggestions?

I’ve just recently started reading comics because of this app (mostly Batman and Green Lantern Comics), but I have a hard time finding comics I know I’ll enjoy. I’m open to any suggestions.

3 Likes

If you’re enjoying Batman comics, Scott Snyder is the master! His New 52 take on Batman was incredible, particularly the Death Of The Family storyline. Batman: Hush is another MUST read story! As far as Green lantern, definitely catch up on the Blackest Night and the Brightest Day storylines, they will also be a perfect intro to the rest of the Justice League.

3 Likes

I know this is a DC comment board. But we SAGA. I got my wife into comics with SAGA, hands down the best series in comics. And I love DC. All the heroes. But SAGA can change you.

1 Like

Come take a look at our book club! This week we are reading the first 4 issues of New 52 Aquaman!

1 Like

For Green Lantern, definitely read the whole run by Geoff Johns. It includes great events like Sinestro War and Blackest Night.

For Batman, Scott Snyder’s run is great. Start reading from The Court of Owls. Also, personally I find Tom King’s ongoing Rebirth run quite enjoyable.

1 Like

Batman Eternal, legends of the dark knight, Starman, Stars & S.T.R.I.PE., all the Catwomans do Selina’s big score b4 the Catwoman follow up to the left of it, it’s a follow up both Darwyn Cooke, Power Girl power trip leads into her solo series, Batman & the outsiders, Penguin Pain & Prejudice, Starfire 2015, Stargirl & Harley Quin mini series, Poison Ivy circle of life & death, Vixen return of the lion, Batgirl, Robin, Huntess year one (all separate), Teen Titans & the Titans, Formerly known as the justice league, Superboy & the legion of superheroes.

1 Like

Reading 2011 The Outsiders. It’s so good. Reading Batman & The Outsiders 1st makes it even better.

I also just read the first 15 issues of Green Arrow from the 2000 series by Kevin Smith. A great run that you should like, even has some Batman and Green Arrow in it. So I would recommend that as they were great books.

2003 Outsiders not 2011 my bad.