Comic Pages No Longer Rotate When Turning Phone

I can no longer rotate pages when turning phone from vertical to sideways. I deleted and reinstalled app. Also my screen lock is turned off. Check other comic apps and they rotate just fine. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help

2 Likes

Hey @travis.79854! :wave: I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue and we appreciate your report. The issue with portrait/landscape orientation on mobile is a known bug that our team is currently looking into, so rest assured they’re on the case and will resolve it as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience with this matter and if you are experiencing any other technical issues, you can also contact our Technical Support Team with a full description of your issue.

Thank you! :orange_heart:

1 Like

Thank you. Any idea how long this glitch will confinue? I waited a week before i created post and thats going on a week ago. Been half a month since i have not been able to enjoy my membership. Also seems there are more glitches from comic history not updating to last read issue to touch comic on Dive Back In no longer laumching issue. How long do you think this will continue? I really love the app and the community but im being billed for a app that is not working for half a month now. Thanks for any help

Hey there @travis.79854! I’m so sorry you’re dealing with these issues, I know it’s not a fun situation to be in. While I don’t have an exact ETA on when that update will ship out, I have been told it’s coming soon. So, hopefully you’ll be back to enjoying your subscription very soon! We sincerely appreciate your patience while our team works hard to correct these things. Thank you so much :slight_smile:

I’m having a similar issue on the app for my iPad. I can read a book on landscape but the rest of the site won’t rotate like it used to. Is there a better place to file a complaint?

Well after 2 weeks the app issue got fixed so maybe they are fixing it in waves.

Hi @mikeyd26, welcome back to the community and I’m sorry to hear that you’re still experiencing this issue. Our team is still working to find a solution to this problem and we, unfortunately, do not have an ETA to share.

Please do not hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team if you encounter any further technical issues or the moderator team if you need anything. We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Thank you! :slight_smile: