Comic In Which Batman Gets Amnesia?

Been looking for a book i cannot find. One is Batman: Ego. The other is a book I read i cannot remember the title. Bruce Wayne gets amnesia and forgets who he is but rembers he’s Batman and that’s it. What was the book?!!

1 Like

Do you mean he gets total amnesia but then later remembers he’s Batman, or that he forgets he’s Bruce Wayne but still remembers he’s Batman? Depending on which one, Superheavy/Bloom could match the description even though Bruce isn’t the focus of that arc

1 Like

seems like Blume to me

In Superheavy Bruce remembers he is Bruce but forgets that he was Batman.

He’s gotten partial or total amnesia an unusually large number of times over the years, to the point where he’d probably have CTE, but I don’t recall him ever remembering Batman but forgetting Bruce. He was amnesiac during Return of Bruce Wayne. The Bruce Wayne Murderer/ Fugitive stories had him relinquishing the Bruce identity, though not due to amnesia. There was a story called “The Sleeping” way back in Legends of the Dark Knight # 76-78 where he was in a dreamscape and, would have to look it up but maybe, partially amnesiac.

2 Likes

Batman RIP.

1 Like

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh is Batman with amnesia in Batman RIP.

1 Like

This was it! I found it just the other day. Thanx!

1 Like