Comic Book Sorting Update: Order by Publication Date is LIVE!

THANK YOU!!!

3 Likes

Finished Smallville season 11 and went to get the next series and lo and behold the entire Smallville run has been straightened out by pub date. Big help as the multiple Smallville series and numbering had made reading in order not easy. Thanks for continually working to improve the DCU experience.

2 Likes

Thanks You

2 Likes

Thank you all for the news and the update!

1 Like

I just noticed several of the New 52 Villain’s Month books are in their proper order.

Huzzah! Thanks again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When I look at this feature (and it’s definitely a move in the right direction) it appears to sort the series by publication date. What we need is an ability to sort by year and every comic published in that year shows up in chronological order. So if I wanted to start reading what came out in January 1982, I could do that. It allows me to read through the series the way I originally did and in the intended order of publication.

Are there any plans for that?

7 Likes

Injustice Gods Among Us is still shuffled up, with various “years” mixed up by chapter. Otherwise great step forward on improving things.

Thank you!!

@heartshadow that’s all I’ve been asking for as well.

1 Like

Batman 2016 still does not appear to be in publication order. But awesome news!

Hi, will it give the Option,Comics to dort by date issue bye issue instead of series.

1 Like

Amazing! So helpful!

1 Like