Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

A couple requests today:

1. Green Lantern/Sentinel: Heart of Darkness. I haven’t read it, but it seems like it might be an important tie-in to Ron Marz’s Green Lantern run.

2. Wonder Woman (1942) #296-299. Specifically, the Huntress back-ups. Between the stories that are available in The Huntress: Origins and the Wonder Woman issues that we have available here, there is a small gap of 4 issues/Huntress stories that haven’t been digitized yet. It would be cool if we could please get those digitized.

Thank you.

8 Likes

Thanks for requesting those issues, @KookieSuperApe! I’ve added them to the list. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I second both requests.

I have print copies of the Heart of Darkness mini, and you are correct - there are important events contained that affect other series… it foreshadows (no pun intended :slight_smile:) Obsidian’s evolution into villain as seen a year after in JSA, and also dramatizes the loss of Jade’s powers, which she doesn’t regain for a few years.

5 Likes

Noted your second @jla172! Thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

One more request for today:

Eclipso: The Darkness Within. We have some of the annuals that went with this series, but not the actual two-issue series itself. Thank you.

7 Likes

@KookieSuperApe Hah, bring it on! It’s what we’re here for, eh? Done and done! :slight_smile:

Thank you!

5 Likes

A Who’s Who omnibus came out today that includes “Who’s Who Update ’87 #1-5, Who’s Who Update ’88 #1-4, and all of the annuals from 1989”, in addition to the original series that we already have here. Like with the Superman & Batman: Generations omnibus that came out last month, I was hoping that DC was going to be releasing these series/issues individually digitally, but that appears not to be the case. At any rate, I’m putting in a request for them now, since DC has already gone to all the trouble of digitizing and restoring the issues for the book. May as well release them for digital sale as well, right?

4 Likes

Since you asked, Mrs Hol:
The non-problematic issues of Captain Marvel Adventure and Whiz, more GA Plastic Man, more GA Flash and Green Lantern, Blackhawk of any incarnation, and PLOP! :grinning:

6 Likes

Always need more Huntress!

7 Likes

I don’t know if I already put these but I’m doing it again:

Injustice: Year Zero - Issues 13 and 14
Hitman: Annual

3 Likes

These are up:

3 Likes

SINCE WHEN?! THANKS SO MUCH FOR LETTING ME KNOW @KookieSuperApe !

3 Likes

I’ve requested them before, but given @Reaganfan78’s recent request, I’ll add some squeak to the figurative wheel and second the digitization of Adventures in the DC Universe #'s 1-19 and Annual #1. It was a fully-realized DCAU of sorts before the actual, fully-realized DCAU existed.

S’good stuff. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve added all of the recent requests and sent them on up. Thanks all!

6 Likes

YES. Cannot wait for her to start showing up in the current run of Tec!

4 Likes

Someone may have already made this request, but PLEASE, give us Wednesday Comics #1 through #12 (2009)!

7 Likes

Thanks for that request, @AhlGodOfSuperheroes! I’ve added that to our list. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I know dc doesn’t technically have the rights to this, but they did a collaboration involving these comics so I’m wondering if you could add the Locke & Key full series on DCUI?

3 Likes

We can’t make any promises, but we will definitely pass your request up to the team.

5 Likes

A couple requests today: Mystery in Space (2006) & Strange Adventures (2009). Thank you.

6 Likes