Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

As they say at Shawshank, “New fish!”

• Superman Red/Superman Blue #1 (1998). Its the one-shot that introduced Superman Red, so its definitely a needed book in our Superman Blue/Red oeuvre.

• Superman Forever #1 (1998). This is the book that concludes the Superman Blue/Red era and restores Superman to his traditional outfit and power set. Also a definite need in our Blue/Red collection.

• Superman/Batman: Secret Files and Origins #1 (2003): The only book from Superman/Batman not available in digital. This needs to change, please. :slight_smile:

Thank you. :superman:

5 Likes

I’ve added these to requests, thank you kindly!

3 Likes

You’re welcome, and thank you BBH. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

A couple more requests!

Elongated Man, 1992, issues 1-4
Argus, 1995, issues 1-6

They’re pretty obscure series! :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks for those requests @Mikey14! Those look like fun series, even if they are obscure. :slight_smile: I’ve added them to the list.

4 Likes

Requesting: Adventures of Superman (1987) #450

4 Likes

Thanks for the request, Scarecroe! I’ve added this to our list for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Every DC comic known to man

5 Likes

That’s quite a list… :joy: :orange_heart:

3 Likes

is that a yes lol

4 Likes

We can’t make any promises, but we’ll give your request to the higher ups. :grin:

5 Likes

I did NOT see that coming, but I did want it! Thanks @Barrys.Better.Half!

6 Likes

7 Likes

Can you guys please add the first appearance of The Riddler and Mister Freeze as Mister Zero. Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That would be these issues, Gipper!

4 Likes

Who agrees with this?

• Me!
  • Not me-- I’d rather suffer in an empty, comic-less void

0 voters

2 Likes

@MisfitCMJ & @Reaganfan78 - Added requests in for both of you. Thanks for the images, Misfit. Always super helpful! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yup, those are what I’m talking about, thankyou @MisfitCMJ & @Alec.Holland!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

On that note, I’d love to see the DC Shadow comics hit digital.

They likely can’t, due to licensing issues, but it’d be neat nonetheless.

4 Likes

That’ll never happen

3 Likes