Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Hi @rphillips00.33152 - Welcome back to the community! I’ve moved your thread over here, this is where we note all of the requests that come in. While I don’t have any information on Batman: Last Knight On Earth yet, I’ve passed your suggestion up to the team.

Meanwhile, keep an eye on the Watchtower thread, as we will always post updates there.

2 Likes

@MisfitCMJ - We’ve added yours to the list as well, thank you!

1 Like

These have probably already been requested, but I’d like to see the few missing issues of the main Superman titles between Crisis on Infinite Earths and Infinite Crisis. Those are

Action Comics (1938-2011) #600, 653-658, 660-661, 663-668, 729

Superman (1987-2006) #157, 178-185, 188-203

Adventures of Superman (1987-2006) #445-450, 580-581, 599-607, 610-638, 640-641, 643-649

Superman: The Man of Steel (1991-2003) #121-129, 132-134

I’m really grateful to have almost everything until the end of the Triangle Era in (cover date) Jan 2002, but I’ve almost made it there in my reading, and I’d love to be able to keep going!

6 Likes

I think these are the only two issues that aren’t on here…

5 Likes

And this would be fun to have on here… (and another step towards more complete runs of batman, Aquaman, and the Legion.

Screenshot_2021-02-27 A DC Comic Cover A Day - General Discussion Comic Books - DC Community

Thanks to @KookieSuperApe for posting this cover on A DC Comic Cover A Day! - #1539 by KookieSuperApe

2 Likes

Hey Brian!

Thanks for the requests. I’ve added them to our list that we regularly share with the DC Team :slight_smile:

Hopefully we can get some of those issues on the service before you reach the end of the Triangle Era, but no promises!

2 Likes

Thanks for the requests! I’ve added them to our list for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know @grifter78 requested this a while back but to add to the chorus I’d love to get COUP D’ÉTAT added on here.

Also, Dead Enders: Stealing the Sun and Gangland.

These are a few of the Ed Brubaker DC titles that are missing and each would be a damn fine addition.

3 Likes

It’s on the list for you Felix! Looks like a pretty cool Graphic Novel.

2 Likes

Edited my post to add a couple as I came across other missing Brubaker titles and thanks!

2 Likes

Also added to the list for you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you guys please add a Superman Adventures special…
Superman Adventures: Superman Vs. Lobo, Misery in space.
Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You know we can! It’s on the list for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thankyou!:grinning:

1 Like

Outsiders v3 Annual 1 (cover date June, 2007)

2 Likes

Thank you for that request, @bsg84! I’ve added it to our list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @moderators, it’s just a friendly reminder, can you guys please add…
The Batman Adventures #29-#36
The Batman Adventures: The Lost Years #1-#5
The Batman & Robin Adventures Annual #1-#2
Adventures in DC Universe #1-#19
Real Facts Comics #1-#21
The Batman Strike #22-#50
Justice League Unlimited #36-#46
Thankyou :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder, @Reaganfan78! I’ve added your requests to the list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL! Thankyou, I was trying to hurry before I saw you reply! Glad I got Justice League Unlimited in in time!:laughing:
Thankyou @Green.Lantern.:grinning:

Following on from Reaganfan78’s DCAU requests, I’d like to request Superman Adventures Special #1. It’s the only issue of the series that we’re missing, and it’s already been digitized, but it’s only been made available in Superman Adventures (1996-2002) Vol. 2. Thank you.

1 Like