Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

don’t want sensation comics up to 109?

2 Likes

Thanks for those requests, @Sean-Malloy. They’ve been added to the list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Moderators,
Can you please add Detective Comics (1937-2011)
Issues #1-#26, #29, #31, #33, #111, #133-#199, #201-#297. Thankyou.:grinning:

3 Likes

I’ve added those requests to our list, @Reaganfan78! Thanks again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Inferior Five, issue 5 is missing, can we get that on DCUI ?

2 Likes

Hi @Bullcan! We have gotten a lot of requests for this title! I’ll make sure to pass yours along too. Let us know if there are any other comics you’d love to see on the service!

2 Likes

I don’t think that it has been published.

2 Likes

Justice League of America (1960) #112, 159, 160, 162-165, 169 and 175 would complete the series and fill in many holes.

7 Likes

I just went over the Legion from the time they took over Superboy’s series in 1980 up until the end of Magic Wars in 1989…

And it appears that the only book missing is Best of DC #24, which featured an original story, “Murder in Glass”.

This series is pretty much complete.
Looks like I either missed or forgotten the Annuals being added. This makes me happy.

—————

So, I’ll request Best of DC #24 to complete the ‘80s Legion.

And also Who’s Who in the Legion (1987) #1-7, which not only had updated profiles but also an original story spotlighting the history of the Legion and their worlds.

3 Likes

For New Teen Titans/New Titans…

Best of DC #18 had an original New Teen Titans story, “Reunion”.
It was reprinted in Tales of the Teen Titans #59 but that issue wasn’t digitized because it was an all reprints issue.

The 1984 series is missing Annual #2, which appears to be the only issue missing from the start of the 1980 series to the end of the 1984 series.

Teen Titans Spotlight is missing #15, the issue featuring the Omega Men.

Again, a nearly complete run that I’m glad to see on here.

—————

Request-

Best of DC #18 (or Tales of the Teen Titans #59)
New Titans (1984) Annual #2
Teen Titans Spotlight #15

2 Likes

Outsiders…

Batman and the Outsiders (1983) is missing Annual #2.
Otherwise, that run is complete.

It also appears that the entire run of the 1985 Outsiders series is on here.

—————

So this will be a simple request to get the ‘80s Outsiders complete-

Batman and the Outsiders (1983) Annual #2.

4 Likes

And just a quick note to round out the four big Baxter titles of the ‘80s…
Infinity Inc (1984) is complete.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for all the requests, @LeonardoMyst! I’ve added them to our list. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would also like to add a request for the ‘Secret Origins behind the Origins’ feature that was in the letter columns of Secret Origins (1986).

You can omit the letters and just leave that feature in there, if possible.
They would give the behind the scenes look at the creation of the featured characters and some more history of them from after their origin.

2 Likes

Fables Issues 1-150

2 Likes

@LeonardoMyst and @Sean-Malloy - I’ve noted these requests as well. Thank you!

2 Likes

I would like to see every DC comic book that isn’t already available, to be made available. I hope that’s not too broad a request. :stuck_out_tongue:

(More specifically - you know those really old titles, like Action, Detective, Adventure, etc., that were more like anthology books? Multiple stories with different characters in each issue. Well, the only bits that are digitized are the Superman stories, or the Batman stories, and so forth. I’d like to see the entire issues as they were originally presented, with the other stories included.)

7 Likes

And here’s another oddball - what about comics from companies DC purchased over the years, like Charlton (original Captain Atom!) or Fawcett (Shazam!)

5 Likes

A little broad on the requests, but I did what I could with them :slight_smile: They’re up on the list for you!

2 Likes

Hello @moderators, It’s your friendly neighborhood Reaganfan78, I was thinking, Last year I think, DC added Looney Tunes comics, I don’t know why it was on here for like a few days before it was being remove. It might’ve been a mistake.
I know you guys want to make DC Universe Infinite mostly for adults, but it really doesn’t hurt to have some kids friendly comics. Can you guys please add Looney Tunes comics. There’s some people like me that grew up watching this classic cartoon. I think it would be so fun to read their comic series. Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes