Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Thanks @Ray67, I’ve added these to the list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed!

1 Like

Oh, dang, I didn’t remember Millennium. That would be awesome.

1 Like

What’s Millennium?

1 Like

The 1987 company-wide crossover.

1 Like

Sounds interesting

1 Like

It’s…not great, but should definitely be on here! And it’s been awhile since I’ve read it; who knows, maybe it’s better than I remember!

1 Like

Metal Men Vol. 1
Twilight
More Vertigo
Any classic war comics

3 Likes

Yes! I want to read some old Creature Commandos

1 Like

Mister Miracle (2017) by Tom king. Would love to see it added

3 Likes

Fables if you can get Vertigo here in DCUI

JLA: Incarnations (2001-2002) #7.

This mini-series consists of seven issues, yet it ends at #6, digitally. It’s completion would be quite super. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Adding the latest suggestions to the list - awesome choices shared! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Superman vs Shazam and Superman vs Wonderwoman please

1 Like

I believe it’s whatever is popular, more people that want it the more likely it is.

1 Like

I hope they have a better thought process than that

● Artemis: Requiem (1996) #'s 1-6
● Magog (2009-2010) #'s 1-12
● Metamorpho (1993) #'s 1-4
● Solo (2004-2006) #'s 2-4 and 6-12.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know it would be a HUGE undertaking but can we get a New 52 Collection added? I’m reading my way through the entirety of it and it’s fine looking up each issue as I come to it but I love the collections on here and how easy they make it to go from one series to the next in order to continue the event. If that can be done for The New 52, even in parts as it’s such a massive library of work, that would be great.

1 Like

Solo?

Solo was an anthology series where each issue spotlighted the talents of a specific writer or artist.

Right now, the entire series is only available in digital as a deluxe edition trade. Issues 1 and 5 are the only two single issues currently available in digital.