Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Oh forgot they are also missing for the JLI/JLA series Annuals #4-7, 9 and 10. Also need to be digitized. Especially Justice League #4 which is the best of the entire series Annuals.

2 Likes

Bumped up in case anyone has any new ideas for what they’d like to see in digital.

1 Like

Really appreciative of all they have downloaded so far, but these would complete storylines and enhance things.

Superman: Y2K One Shot
Batman 12 cent adventure
Millennium 1-8
Armageddon 2001 miniseries and missing annuals
Bloodbath (Bloodlines Annual followup) and missing annuals
Eclipso: The Darkness Within 1 and missing annuals
Green Lantern 1-47 especially Death of Superman
Rest of Shadowpact
Rest of Superboy And The Ravers
Rest of Hourman
JLE (Breakdowns) and rest of series
Superman Man Of Tomorrow 1,000,000 (is wrong issue)
Batman The Road Home oneshots
Superman: King Of The World One Shot
Supermen Of America One Shot and miniseries
Batman: Arkham Asylum and Blackgate One Shots (Cataclysm)
Trinity 1 & 2 and GL44-45 for Trinity story
Worlds Collide one shot and milestone crossovers to go with Steel, Superboy, and Superman for storyline
Takion (had Final Night crossover in it)

Repeats from list:
Day of Judgement by Geoff Johns
Superman Red/Blue
Superman Forever
Green Arrow 101 on (Death of Oliver and Conner Hawke run)

5 Likes

I know the satellite era of Justice League of America was mentioned earlier but it has Underworld Unleashed and Way of The Warrior crossovers in it. Plus 100 brought all three leagues together and had a great scene with Diana and Artemis. I know it’s a “forgetful” part of history, but had great moments and characters and it was a part of the DC lore after Judgement Day.

JLE seems to have been passed by also with Breakdowns and after. Don’t forget JL Spectacular one shot setting up Superman’s and Hal’s shot at running tge leagues.

Thank you very much for including Detroit league with Aquaman running the league, but three issues missing there I think 255-257.

Again, thank you very much for all you’ve done so far. Really enjoying reading them digital. Didn’t think i would, but helps keep originals in good form, but they are still nice to pull out once in awhile to read old school.

1 Like

Would love to check out the Isis miniseries from the late '70s but that’s probably not high on DC’s list, even though teh character is on Legends of Tomorrow. Wish we got the TV show as well, to go with Shazam.

2 Likes

As far as Green Lantern 1-47, the missing JLE issues and Justice League Spectacular… some of those issues (maybe all of them not sure) were on the digital archive at one time. But most of Gerard Jones work has been removed, presumably due to his arrest and the reason for it (google it if you want to know). Hate to even bring it up, but for better or worse the reality is those issues might stay missing for a long time if not forever, the final run of Justice League America will probably not be on here either.

1 Like

Also for Batman: Arkham Asylum… DCU has said that while they have most of the digital library due to the agreement some stuff was not able to be added here. Among that was comics like Arkham Asylum, The Killing Joke, Gotham By Gaslight, the Earth 1 trades and others that were originally released as graphic novels and not single issues. Maybe that will change in time but for now that is reason Arkham Asylum is not on here.

2 Likes

Bumped for anyone who may have new requests.

2 Likes

The Legion of Super-Heroes ‘80s Baxter series annuals. A couple of them are the final chapters of long storylines which are otherwise all available here.

1 Like

Action Comics 560, 563, and 565 :cricket:

2 Likes

@biff_pow I second those three. Was a shame more Ambush Bug appearances in general were not on here. His mini-series are so great. Still holding out hope they will archive his Christmas special when we get closer to the holidays. I mean… unless they actually archive those Rudolph comics how many more Christmas specials and issues can there be they haven’t already archived?

2 Likes

The Alien crossover is on here but not the Predator, right? Unless I missed it?

1 Like

Also, would love to have on here the Justice League International Special #2 (1991), which is the conclusion of the great Huntress series from 1989 which is on here.

1 Like

I agree it would be cool to have both the Justice League specials on here, but especially Huntress since that ended up being the official final issue of her series at the time.

2 Likes

Bump, bump, buuuuump!

2 Likes

I’d still really love to see The Question Quarterly and Green Arrow Annual.

2 Likes

Armageddon 2001 annuals and tie-ins, specifically Batman Annual #15 1991.

3 Likes

Brightest Day: The Search for Swamp Thing. I’ve been wanting to read that mini-series!

4 Likes

MILLENIUM

2 Likes

The gap from the 60s doom patrol id like to start from the beginning

2 Likes