Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Hi, I would love a collection of the FIRESTORM backups from Flash. I use to love all the comic backup tales. The Flash series jumps all those issues. So, can we complete that run and have those digital comics?

5 Likes

And yet there’s the GREEN LANTERN back-ups that ran in the FLASH totally here, albeit not the best scan-wise. Same goes for any silver age book with multiple stories. First story all crisp and digital, second,third stories scanned in with blurry oldtimey 12pixel Nikons

3 Likes

And others look great. From that same era- the Dial H for Hero ones look the same
As the original comics.

3 Likes

Thanks for the requests and reports @MBB71! I’ll get these logged for the team. :+1:

2 Likes

In a Twitter post last night Mark Millar lists his 10 favorite DC Comics and at least two of them are not available: Superman 400 (which Tom Brevoort, coincidentally has posted about many times and also referred to as a must read book) and I think the only other missing book on the list is Superman 509

3 Likes

I loved Showcase 100 as a kid, IIRC every character that ever appeared in Showcase (or at least most of them) appeared. Can we please add that?

4 Likes

Seriously. That was a great story. Yes! Can we bubble that up to whoever makes these decisions, please? I know it’s an”old” comic, so there is some kind of objection to putting up comics from before 2000, but still…. Throw us a bone, huh?

3 Likes

Welcome back @scott.76! I’ve got your requests added. Please let me or any of the other moderators know if you need anything else.

3 Likes