Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Thanks!

6 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
Can you guys please add more Archives comics please, like…
The Batman Adventures #29-#36
The Batman Strikes #22-50
Batman 1989 movie comic
Batman Forever movie comic
Batman & Robin movie comic

And tons of missing issues of any old comic series. To be honest, I’m more interested in old comics then the newer comics.
Thankyou for your time, I really appreciate it. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I second these.

7 Likes

Thank you @Lincolnfan78 and @CKNomad, I’ll get your requests logged for the content team! :hugs:

6 Likes

Showcase (1956) #94-96?
Introduction of the New Doom Patrol

8 Likes

Thank you @SuperBlueGrodd, I’ll get this request noted down! :writing_hand:

3 Likes

Ja, Danke/thanks!

3 Likes

Same here- We have been complaining about them no longer updating the archives for six months now. All they say is “we will say something later.” very aggravating.

7 Likes

You’re complaining to discussion board mods. Don’t shoot the messenger. Your beef is with Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc.

6 Likes

No. I’m complaining on the message board of the service. The one that cut services and not prices.

6 Likes

I know it gets repetitive with everyone asking the same questions over and over again. However, I feel like if people stop asking they’ll think we no longer want old comics added to the app.

8 Likes

I just realize that there are a lot of holes in the triangle era continuity for Superman books.

Has anyone done a comprehensive accounting of which issues are missing?

5 Likes

I can’t verify these, but i found a list of triangle issues a few years ago. And these are the issues from that list that aren’t on DCUI.
Action Comics - issues 663-668,729
Adventures of Superman - 580-581 (These are in Superman: The City of the Future Vol. 2)
Superman - 157
Superman Forever - 1
Superman Red/Superman Blue - 1
Superman: King of the World - 1
Superman: Lex 2000 - 1 (This is in Superman: President Luthor Collection)
Superman: Save the Planet - 1
Superman: Y2K - 1 (This is in Superman: The City of Tomorrow Vol. 1)
Supermen of America - 1

7 Likes

Thank you for compiling this!

Actually, very surprising to me that action comic 663 to 668 are missing. These are key issues in the Superman run. They include key parts of the classic time and time again storyline as well as the death of Lex Luther!

I think one of the selling points of this service is long run reading from great eras of the Superman and Batman.

Priority should be made on filling these gaps for all of the triangle era comics as soon as possible!

So, strangely enough, the man of steel 27 is on the service, but it is not actually placed in List: superman:%20The%20Triangle%20Era%20Vol.%201

Someone needs to go in and edit that list to add it.

7 Likes

I’ll make note of these, thank you!

Great call out, thank you!

5 Likes

I also agree with this. There are so many great comics, damn near historical comics, that DC published between 1940 to 1980 - and they aren’t here. Golden Age Flash, Green Lantern, Captain Marvel comics sold in the millions of copies in their day. Why? Because they’re good comics. Let the kids read ‘em. At least get the Sgt Rock comics up before you put up Sugar and Spike. Where are Metal Men? 75 issues of Showcase? Silver Age Superman?
Come on.

4 Likes

I cannot imagine they are unaware that a great deal of people are here for the old comics so it is baffling that this is not more of a priority. A few issues a month would make such a difference to many.

5 Likes

Hero Hotline (1989) — Issues 1-6

4 Likes

Thanks for the request :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for recording it :slight_smile:

2 Likes