Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

The rest of Challengers of the Unknown (1958)

Sea Devils (1961)

7 Likes

Brave and the Bold #31-33
Showcase #48, 49, 52, 94-96

7 Likes

All-Star Comics #39-49, 52, 53

9 Likes

Bumpski.

3 Likes

All the DC Blue Ribbon Digest issues and the Best of DC Digest issues. They were the best introductions to comics because DC would pick stories that could stand on their own.

6 Likes

Thanks, everyone! I am unable to make any promise, but I will make sure to inform the team on these requests.

8 Likes

Thanks @ WhySoSerious_Lo
I know DC Universe isn’t directly involved, and it seems it’s more in DC Comics and Comixology’s territory as to what gets digitized.

But at least you guys have a more direct connection to the readers than either of those have currently.
DC Comics and Comixology both seem content with Twitter where questions and comments can easily be overlooked or ignored, as it’s used more as a platform for promoting than for true fan/customer communications.
And I’m sure we all appreciate that.

6 Likes

Looking forward to Community 2.0…

I read my post and the last sentence seems a bit unclear about intention.
I would like to edit it to say…

“And I’m sure we all appreciate the connection you give us with these forums.”

3 Likes

A few more requests to pass onto DC proper:

-Divine Intervention: Gen13
-Divine Intervention: Wildcats
-Divine Right #1/2
-Divine Right Preview

The Divine Intervention books are both one-shots that take place towards the end of Divine Right: The Adventures of Max Faraday. They’re available in the digital trade of DR, but not individually.

Divine Right #1/2 was a book released through Wizard magazine, while Divine Right Preview was released as a pack-in with select Wildstorm single issues in 1997. Like the Divine Intervention books, these are available in digital form, but only in the digital Divine Right trade at this time.

If made available individually, these would all need to be placed in the Divine Right folder. Divine Right Preview first, then Divine Right #1/2 before Divine Right #1.

Thank you.

5 Likes

A more general request would be to complete the golden age books that are already here beyond the “A” feature story or even to expand whats available to all the characters with a strong DC Universe tie in (like the Zatara stories from Action Comics or Slam Bradley in Detective Comics).

8 Likes

The rest of Action Comics Weekly (for brigadierfl.28260).

5 Likes

tush bump

3 Likes

Top of my list:

The Question Quarterly #1-5
Green Arrow (1988-) Annual #1-3

4 Likes

Brave and the Bold #179

4 Likes

Tom Kings Mister Miracle series from 2017

6 Likes

Bumping it up, since the other thread that just got bumped up is quite out of date.

3 Likes

And I’ll add 'Mazing Man to the requests for @suupercon.82829

5 Likes

The '80s Night Force for (for brigadierfl.28260).

4 Likes

Wonder Woman (1942) #269-273, 278-284, 294-299, 301-305

Justice League of America (1960) #255-257

8 Likes

Mister Miracle (2017) is already in digital, as it is a title that came out after 2011.
But, it’s not here, even though #1-8 are past the one year mark and it’s not a Vertigo title (or in any imprint).

5 Likes