Thanks

4 Likes

Deathblow (1993-1996) 21-29, 0.

4 Likes

Added those too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

Putting in a formal request for THE DEMON (1990), a 61 issue run which sadly remains mostly unaccounted for on DCUI.

7 Likes

Thank you, @HubCityQuestion! I’ve noted this down for our team. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Seconded! I was about to put this down

3 Likes

Thanks for the second @Jurisdiction, I’ve got this noted as well. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

I’ll third this.

4 Likes

Noted, thank you @Batmanlives1939! :batparrot:

5 Likes

Just discovering this thread, very excited that people are actually listening to requests!

Top of my list is Batman (1940) #227 “The Demon of Gothos Mansion”. Why this hasn’t made it to digital yet is beyond me.

5 Likes

Thanks for this request, @BatBobby, and welcome to the Community! I’ve added this to our list. Please let us know if there’s ever anything else we can help you with.

4 Likes

Hello @Moderators,

Can you guys please add alot more of Mad Magazine please. Thankyou.:disguised_face:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! Some nostalgia picks for me would be to complete The New Adventures of Superboy series from 1980(?) and to digitize the Superboy TV series tie-in run from 1989.

6 Likes

Thank you for those requests, @Reaganfan78 and @BatBobby! I’ve passed them along. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Seconded!

Superboy (1990-1992, aka “Superboy: The Comic Book”) #s 1-22 and the Superboy Special (1992) would be most welcome in our environs through 2023, as that’s the 35th anniversary of the Superboy TV series and having the whole shebang in digital would be a very :superman:uper anniversary commemorative tie-in. :superman_hv_3:

5 Likes

Here are my wish list requests:

Golden age: I’d like to see DC pick up where they left off from the Golden age flash and Green Lantern Archives.

Most specifically: Green Lantern stories with the Harlequin (later Alan Scott’s wife), and the Icicle

All-American Comics 89-102
Green Lantern #29-34, 36

2 stories with Solomon Grundy that have never been reprinted

Comic Cavalcade 13 and 24 along with All-American 61.

Slam Bradley stories from Detective Comics

Plastic Man (pick up where Plastic Man Archives 8 left off).
Plastic Man issues #11-30
Police Comics 78-102

Modern age:

Spectre John Ostrander series from 1992 to 1998.

I would like some of the volumes from the COIE box set to be available separately.

Half of Crisis on Multiple Earths vol 6 has never been reprinted outside of this set.

• CRISIS ON MULTIPLE EARTHS VOL. 6 HC - Collects JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA # 219-220, 231-232 and ALL-STAR SQUADRON #14-15, also Infinity Inc 19 and Justice League of America 244. This is the rest of the original JLA/JSA cross-overs.

Justice League Europe 45-50 Another JLA/JSA crossover.

Thanks soo much for the opportunity to request these

7 Likes

And thank you for the requests. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Are these digitization requests, or book reprint requests? 'Cause a lot of what you’re requesting here has already been digitized:

https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/comics/book/comic-cavalcade-13/632dcd90-89c6-4fae-92ac-8687aa97995f/c

https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/comics/series/the-spectre-1992-1998/0dbe90d4-c7de-4cdb-a06a-a014dcbdf5de

All of these have been digitized and are available on DCUI.

This will never be digitized or reprinted because of who wrote it.

4 Likes