Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Thank you @Batmanlives1939! I’ve got these requests added to our list for you. :batparrot:

5 Likes

Thanks.

4 Likes

I’d like to put in a request for the 2002 8-issue series Batman: Family, by John Francis Moore. An overlooked gem which the current Batgirls run is currently drawing inspiration from.

6 Likes

I’ll second this

4 Likes

Thank you @HubCityQuestion and @Batmanlives1939, I have noted this request down for the team. :muscle:

5 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

Good Morning @Moderators & DC Universe Infinite community,
Hope you all had a great Batman Day weekend, and speaking of Batman, Here’s my request for comic list, :rofl: This is turning into a Groundhog Day with a repeating request! Can you guys please add…

The Batman Adventures #29-#36
The Batman Strikes #22-#50
Batman & Robin Adventures Annual #1-#2, Subzero
Adventures in DC Universe #1-#19, Annual #1
The Batman Adventures: The Lost Years #1-#5
Superman Adventures: Superman Vs. Lobo Misery In Space #1
The Batman/TMNT Adventures #1-#5
Real Facts Comic #1-#21
Batman (1989) movie comic
Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm movie comic
Batman Forever Movie comic
Batman & Robin (1997) Movie comic
Batman Earth One Vol. 2-3
Superman Earth One Vol 2-3

Think that’s it for now, have a great day.

Oh and please add missing issues for…

Action Comics
Detective Comics
Batman Comics
Superman comics

Please and Thankyou. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the requests :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Huge Gaps in Green Arrow (1988), first no Annuals and missing issues #26-79, and many more in the 100s. I got addicted to the series, and issue #25 is a part 1 of a 2 part story. I was so confused when reading the first few pages of #80, until i went back and saw it was #80 and jumped ~5 yrs into the future.

5 Likes

Books of magic!

3 Likes

Got it down, thank you!

Great request, thanks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Azrael volume 2 (2009-2011)

And some mid-2000s adventures of Superman books, notably from around godfall (625ish) to the end of the run

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @demonicllama.47190! :partying_face: Thank you for the request s- I’ve added your support for these titles to our list for the team.

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :fireworks:

4 Likes

I just realized there are no Blackhawk comics from the main series available here. I’d love to see the early 80s Evanier/Spiegel run represented (Blackhawk 251-273) as well as the late 80s Pasko/Burchett run (Blackhawk 1989-1990, 1-16 plus an annual).

6 Likes

Thank you for requesting those, @terrific.whatzit! I’ve added them to the list. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I noticed that issue 14 of the original wildcats series was missing

4 Likes

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @Batmanlives1939! I’ve let the team know. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

I heartily second this, especially the Godfall issues of Adventures of Superman (#s 625 and 626). :+1:t2:

3 Likes

This may have been posted before but the original The Flash series is a bit sparse.

Request for the issues missing between 300-340 (80s run just before ending with Infantino) and 215-275 … and smattering of issues elsewhere.

Thanks!

3 Likes