Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

I’ve got that in, thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Keeping this in mind, I had requested the Shazam stories from Adventure 491 and 492 since they were original but the rest of the digests were reprints. I think I saw that they had been reprinted in a hardcover captain marvel collection. Volume four if I remember but I can’t recall the title. This should mean the pages have been digitized and could be put out in a special one shot.

5 Likes

A Phantom Stranger omnibus is coming in May, containing the complete 1969 series. Presumably, the series was digitized in order to produce this book. It would be nice if we could get the entire series on here as individual issues. Thank you.

8 Likes

Thank you @idle453.87595, I’ve got these two added to the list for you. :00_shazam:

Thanks @KookieSuperApe - I’ve added this series to the list as well. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’d love to see this in our library, Action Comics (1938-2011) #484:

6 Likes

Thank you @Vroom for the request, I’ve got this added as well. :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you, Hero of Thanagar. :superman_hv_4:

I find, that the more anniversary issues of important titles we have in our library, the better off our library (which is already wicked-rad) will be. :clark_hv_4:

Speaking of important anniversary issues of important titles, let’s give this a digital go, Action Comics (1938-2011) #544, the 45th anniversary issue, which debuted the power suit and android body looks for Lex and Brainiac, respectively:

Action #544 has been requested several times, but its an important issue, so it definitely deserves to be in an important library, such as DCUI’s.

7 Likes

The more the merrier! I’ve got this title added to the list for you too. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

FYI, this has been digitized and can be found as the back-up story in DC Retroactive: Superman - The '70s.

4 Likes

Aware, however, I’d like the issue itself to grace the halls of our library in the future.

Please make it happen, DC digitization wizards. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would like to add to our requests for the other Top 10 comics from America’s Best Comics since we already have - Top 10 (1999) #1-12
:sparkles: America’s Best Comics 64 Page Giant (2000) #1
:sparkles: Smax (2003) #1-5
:sparkles: Top 10, The Forty-Niners (2005)
:sparkles: Top 10, Beyond the Farthest Precinct (2005) #1-5
:sparkles: ABC: A-Z, Top 10 & Teams (2006) #1

5 Likes

Got that in, thank you so much! Nice requests btw :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Can’t find Superman Annual #1 from 1987 post-Crisis reset. Annual #2 Suoerman '87 is on the list, weird #1 is missing.

4 Likes

Superman Annual #1 1987, gotcha! Thanks for the request, we’re glad to have you back in the community :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Zatanna (1993) #2-4 and Superman: The Secret Years #2-4. I have no idea why the digitization team has chosen to only digitize the first issues of these series. Utterly confounding. Thank you.

5 Likes

Vertigo Resurrected #1, or any other form of reading the famed hellblazer story “Shoot”.

4 Likes

I second this. It looks like we are starting out the year with half the usual back issues we would get. If that is the case, then I would prefer if we refrained from starting new series and finish the started ones, such as Zatanna.

3 Likes

Thank you for the requests @KookieSuperApe and @paulomarciano.17324, I’ve added these to the list! :+1:

4 Likes

I have a feeling that if you could get Emerald Dawn I and II uploaded that it would be one of those mini series that is frequently a “staff pick.” I’d like to re-up my request for these two great series to be uploaded.

4 Likes

Never gonna happen because of who wrote it.

4 Likes