Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Gotcha, thanks!

3 Likes

I’ll toss a coin in the 'ol vote bucket for the rest of the Countdown Presents: The Search for Ray Palmer one-shots as well! :slight_smile:

• Crime Society
  • Red Rain
  • Red Son
  • Superwoman/Batwoman
  • Wildstorm (this one in particular is my fav of the lot)
2 Likes

Got those in, thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

slides a Choco over as a token of gratitude

Did you read Wonder Woman #780? You were eating cookies in it. :grin:

3 Likes

Can’t say I’ve had the pleasure just yet!

3 Likes

When I read it, I instantly thought of you. I bet you’ll enjoy the scene.

To be on-topic:

• The Demon (1987) #'s 1-4

• The Demon (1990-1995) #'s 1-58 (we only have the Zero Hour tie-in, #0, in our library)

• Blood of The Demon (2005-2006) #'s 1-17. I’ve requested this one before, but its one of the very few DC works of John Byrne not yet available in digital, plus it ties in to the other Demon-based requests quite well.

3 Likes

Haha thanks, guess we’ll see!

Thanks for the requests, I’ve added them in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Anima is the New Blood hero to have the second longest running solo series. Show some respect, that likely impresses… someone.

Me, I preferred Gunfire.

Although technically the thread asks what we would like to see. Not to make the business case for it.

Although the Breach series being digitized was funny, because they were going to start archiving Karate Kid, I got all excited (Hey, I liked that series sue me), and then they took it off and announced bigger mainstream books. So I thought "Oh, I guess they decided to stick to the more mainstream non-niche stuff. Kind of a bummer if so as I like the obscure stuff, but makes sense.

Then out come Breach of all titles. BREACH. Apparently Karate Kid was too mainstream DC.

6 Likes

Silver age atom series
All strange adventures with Capt Comet
Silver age Sea Devils and Challengers of the Unknown
Silver age Tales of the Unexpected with Space Ranger
More Silver age Superman and Action comics
Silver age House of Mystery with Jonn Jonzz
Silver age Eclipso

4 Likes

I second all of these.

2 Likes

I would love to have the 3 missing issues of DC Comics Presents (1978-86): #70, #71, and #74. I’m not sure how the conversion process works, but I know issue #71 must be digitized already since it was included in the Superman’s Greatest Team-ups collection earlier this year. Thanks!

8 Likes

Thank you for all these requests @rwm2020.4865! I’ve got them added to the list for you. :muscle:

I’ve noted your support, @RexRebel - thank you! Glad to see some Silver Age fans. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Got this on the list for you, @brian_hofman, thank you! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Nope: it’s part of the Countdown Presents” miniseries that was connected with the “Count Down to Final Crisis weekly”

Basically Kyle Rayner GL, Red Hood, Donna Troy and “Bob the Monitor” was searching for multiverse hopping Ray Palmer.

2 Likes

I would like to request the following to finish up some series.

World Without End 5 and 6
The Spectre (1987-1989) 7,13 and 30
The Flash (1987-2009) 69 and 70
The Demon Annual 1
Superboy Plus 2
Superboy (1993-2002) 100
Sun Devils 11 and 12
Steel Annual (1994-1998) 1
Red Lanterns 28
New York’s World Fair 1 (does this exist?)
Legends of the DC Universe 80-Page Giant 1
Justice League of America (1960-1987) 169 and 175
Justice League Quarterly 3
DC Comics Preesents (1978-1986) 70,71 and 74
Batman Family 20

All of these are 1 to 3 issues which would finish a series.

Also, the Captain Carrot preview from New Teen Titans 16 (along with the rest of the series and the Oz-Wonderland War)

Thanks

4 Likes

4 Likes

Whew, I’m on it! Thank you for the requests :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Red Lanterns 28 is actually the flipside of Green Lantern 28, and is included with that issue on here.

I will, however, add Doom Patrol (2001) #21-22 and Captain Atom: Armageddon #7-9 to your list of “So Close to Completion It Hurts” digitized series.

5 Likes

I would love to see SHAZAM! (Vol. 1), 1973 - 1978.

I have purchased the omnibuses in Comixology, but the 100-Page Super Spectacular issues are missing any classic materials which is my reason for loving the 100-Page Super Spectaculars.

5 Likes

Gotcha, thanks!

Added, thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Requesting some mid 1980s titles:

Night Force
Thriller
Captain Carrot

Would also love to see all the holes in the Bronze Age Superman, Green Lantern, and Flash titles filled in.

Thanks.

5 Likes