Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

How would you put it?

2 Likes

Submits another request for…

• Artemis: Requiem (1996) #'s 1-6

…Andy DuFresne-style, aka a regular submission in requesting something of great interest

His frequent requests ultimately got him the money needed to pay for a library at Shawshank, so if we keep asking politely, then I’m confident that Artemis’ one solo book will eventually hit digital one day.

“Hope is a good thing, Red. Maybe the best of things.”

3 Likes

We still have that one on our list from multiple previous requests, so it’s all a matter of patience from here. :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you!

3 Likes

Indeed.

As I add a li’l squeak to the figurative wheel for its one day application of digital grease, I’ll say that patience is practically my middle name as well. :clark_hv_4:

3 Likes

I’m still hoping for Sandman Mystery Theatre.

4 Likes

Thanks for the request, @Dammageddon! I’ve added it to the list. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:sparkles: Elvira’s House of Mystery (1986) - #3-11
:sparkles: Elvira’s House of Mystery Special (1987) - #1
#1 and #2 were added in September 2020 and more were planned for October 2020 according to the Watchtower board, but they got shelved. Please complete Elvira’s House of Mystery.

5 Likes

Thanks for requesting those issues, @mojaka! I’ve let the team know you’re interested. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Shayera.Hol @Green.Lantern @LastSon0fMars

So I heard that people really like Alan Moore’s writing. But there’s whole swaths of his work that isn’t available digitally.

For example, the sequel to his Top 10 book, The '49ers GN. Same creative team, but not available at all. As far as I can tell, it’s because when DC started working with Comixology, they were only doing single issues. Collections came later. And GN’s that were never serialized in the first place got left out.

So, a book that would sell to anyone who bought the Top Ten collection isn’t available for sale.

Top 10: The Forty-Niners

And while we’re at it, perhaps a spin through the rest of the unavailable ABC material?

6 Likes

Any good?

3 Likes

Thank you for the request @fb_digital.comics.fans.group! I’ve added this to our list. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
I was looking at what’s being released tomorrow for sale and I see…

Looney Tunes comics.

As a fan of Looney Tunes, can you guys please bring the series of Looney Tunes comics (1994) #1-#262 to DC Universe Infinite.:pray: :slightly_smiling_face: it would really means alot. Thankyou.

:00_looney_tunes:

7 Likes

Added it to the request list @Reaganfan78 :relaxed:

4 Likes

I second and third it

4 Likes

Thankyou @staticshocks! :grinning:

4 Likes

Aquaman 1962(?) Volume 1. #56 This was listed among “latest releases” last week, but it’s not actually there.
Adventure comics 1974(?) 435-37, 441-455 (It’s the Death of a Prince story)

4 Likes

We’ve recently added the Aquaman (1962-1978) #56 report to our list! Thanks for the additional report. :slightly_smiling_face:

Added your comic requests as well. :+1:

5 Likes

World’s finest Vol 3 1-10 (1999-2000).

7 Likes

Thanks for requesting this, @Batmanlives1939! I’ve added it to the list (and moved the post to this thread-I think it was posted in another thread accidentally). :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So am i

4 Likes