Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

I’ll support this

4 Likes

Thank you @Batmanlives1939! I’ve added your support for these titles to our list. :batparrot:

4 Likes

Gen 13 Volume 2 1995-2002 1-77. Gen 13 1/2 1994. Gen 13 Annual 1 1997. Gen13 annual 1999. Gen 13 Annual 2000. Gen 13 A Christmas Caper 1999. Superman/Gen 13 vol 1 1-3 2000. Gen 13 going west 1999. Gen 13 Medicine song 2000. Gen 13 science friction 2001. Gen 13 rave 1995. Gen 13 Grunge saves the world 1999. DV8 volume 1 0, 1/2, 14-32 1996-1999. DV8 Annual 1 1998. DV8 rave 1996.

6 Likes

Hey @Batmanlives1939, thank you for these requests (you’re on a roll today)! I’ve got all of these added on the list for you. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

Slight modification. Instead of DV8 0 put down DV8 13.

3 Likes

Gotcha, no problem! :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

Although I feel like some of those might be tricky because of probable Image crossovers, I second all of those because Gen13 is one of my favorite concepts.

5 Likes

Got it, thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re probably aware of it, but if not, there’s a Gen13 Deluxe Edition coming later this year (maybe early 2022, I don’t recall precisely off-hand).

My hope is that we’ll get some additional new to digital issues from the series here to tie into the release of the book.

2 Likes

Thanks. And i don’t think the image crossovers will be a problem. Several of the backlash issues on here feature Savage dragon and Wildc.a.t.s earliest issues feature youngblood.

3 Likes

For my money, the best of the lot were the Adam Warren issues.

4 Likes

@Shayera.Hol @Green.Lantern

Here’s a really great one that would be super-easy to do.

Batman '66 Meets the Legion of Super-Heroes Vol 1 1

This was originally published as digital-exclusive 2 half-issues, formatted for a computer monitor. Because that’s what made sense I guess in 2017?

However, DC did release a print edition where they re-formatted this into standard comic dimensions. (And if we’re being honest, that’s really how the material was intended. Like with the rest of the Batman '66 series they were drawn so that they could be split for the digital-exclusive release, and then re-formatted for the print editions. It just happens that this was the only story not collected in the TPB’s)

Could we please get a digital edition of the print version, with the updated formatting? It would mean a lot to me. Thank you.

5 Likes

you mean like an omnibus?

any idea why?

3 Likes

No, a Deluxe Edition hardcover.

I think the cover price was $49.99, but Amazon’s actual price will likely be lower by the time the book actually comes out.

I wish we had WildStorm omnibuses, though.

I’ve never been that big on the things, but should DC start to consecutively release WildStorm omnibuses at some point, I’d do my best to support the releases of interest.

3 Likes

Because the last collection of the Batman '66 series came out in May 2016 and the first part of the Batman/Legion story came out in June 2017.

2 Likes

Got that in, thank you for the request! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So, bad timing/planning?

So would I. I’d also support Mildstone Omnibuses

3 Likes

For lack of a better word.

3 Likes