Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Thank you, oh electrically-charged Milestone mod! :slight_smile:

Say, when did Green Lantern get a hold of SpongeBob?

contemplates if he should finally give SpongeBob a watch

Not a Timex or anything, but he’d probably dig the Casio I had when I was a kid. :smirk: :full_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

So i see that Superman #178-#185 (1986-) are all missing. Then #188-#203 (1986-) are also missing…these are some big holes in the series. Reading through all the 90’s - 2000’s Superman stories, having this many books missing makes me sad lol. Can these books be added?

6 Likes

Hey @dcohen1213.58250, welcome to the community! :wave: Thank you for these requests, I’ve gotten them added to the list for you - I hope you’ve been enjoying your Superman journey regardless.

Please let the moderator team know if you happen to need anything! :0_superman1:

5 Likes

I have been! But it seems that once i get to 2002, issues just seem to be missing. Superman: The Man of Steel is missing #121-129. There is no dates on series…looks like 1991-2002

5 Likes

Sorry lol just sitting here trying to read and more big holes in Adventures of Superman (1987-2006) miising issues are #599-#607, then #610-#638…then #640-#641.

My reading is coming to a halt lol…gotta move backwards or switch to another hero

5 Likes

No need to apologize, we appreciate you throwing your support behind these missing comics - I’ve added all of these requests to our list, thank you! Keep 'em coming if you find anymore that you’d like to see added to the platform in the future. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

In terms of heroes to read next, at least there’s no shortage of awesome characters at your disposal. :muscle:

5 Likes

If you need a hand determining dates for series, please feel free to ask in the community, as many of us are fluent in dates and other details, and love to help our fellow fans when the opportunities arise.

Case in point:

Superman: The Man of Steel (1991-2003).

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

The main story in Action Comics #376 ends on a cliffhanger that can’t be finished up because #377 isn’t on the service. I wouldn’t mind all the issues that are missing between that and #456, especially #419 and #421.

7 Likes

Be careful cause i’ve been seeing lots of missing issues within the all the superman books lol…now that i know that this page exists, y’all will be hearing from me alot lol

5 Likes

Thank you @SaintBrodie! I’ve added your support for these comics to the list for you. :muscle:

That’s what we’re here for @dcohen1213.58250! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: The more the merrier.

3 Likes

Get those print to digital request wheels nice and squeaky with requests!

The more they squeak, the more the digital team will hopefully apply some of that sweet, sweet, digital grease. :grin:

4 Likes

There is a couple of ones that I would like to see.

With Milestones, is Xombi going to be reprinted, I know the mini-series is there, but not the main one.

How about any of the Charelton Blue Beetles?

Also: Matt Wagner’s Batman and the Mad Monk?

5 Likes

Hey @LukashCartoon.74777 :slight_smile: I can’t exactly tell you whether or not a series will be reprinted, however if you have a request for any issues to be digitized and put onto DCUI or even want issues already digitized to make their way over to our platform, please let me know and I can add it to our list we share with the rest of the DC team that makes decisions regarding what to digitize and add to DCUI each month!

3 Likes

And Mad Monk has been digitized here.
So if there’s a desire for the single issues, the heavy lifting has been done.

4 Likes

Batman Annual #11 (1987).

This is a story written by Alan Moore with art by George Freeman. This includes the stories “Mortal Clay” and “Love Birds” featuring Clayface 3 and The Penguin, respectively.

This is a really hard issue to find digitally. I have only found “Mortal Clay” in a collected edition of various Alan Moore stories on Comixology. It’d be awesome to get this on DC Universe Infinite.

5 Likes

Heard! Added to the request list. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

The JSA Liberty files sequel the Unholy Three.

6 Likes

Thank you for requesting this, @Batmanlives1939! I’ve added it to the list. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

“Love Bird” can be found in both Batman: Second Chances and Legends of the Dark Knight: Norm Breyfogle Vol. 1. As always, I urge people to check out my directory to learn where all of the digitized comics that aren’t available on DCUI can be found:

6 Likes