Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

This might be what you’re looking for. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome!
(and re that topic, I’d love to see digital omnis. Sometimes it feels like the digital program is run based on an understanding about how things were 10 years ago. Where 100 mb would take a long time to download. Today, I would have no problem buying and downloading a 1-2 GB digital omnibus file. And they are items that libraries would love to include in their hoopla programs.)

3 Likes

Being that I saw the episode in question when it:

• Debuted on Cartoon Network.
• Was re-run on Cartoon Network.

Along with:

• Watching it many times on DVD and Blu-ray.
• Spotlighting it in a WAL a few weeks ago.

And that its:

• The best episode of TV (animated or live-action) that Booster Gold has been in.

And:

• That I quote the episode quite often.

I am 100% sure Plastic Man wasn’t in the episode. :slight_smile:

Fun Fact: Plastic Man was never on-screen in the DCAU, but he has been featured in ancillary material that relates to it (namely the Justice League Unlimited toyline, as a single-carded figure and in a three-pack).

On a different note: To all my fellow Artemis: Requiem fans/request makers, high-five!

:clark_hv_4:
:raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

okay

How, I thought DC already owned him?

4 Likes

:grinning:Can I have your autograph?
[Get’s Booster Gold autograph]
:worried:Aw, I thought you were @Green.Lantern.
:00_booster_gold: : If I was @Green.Lantern I would be wearing green now, would I?
That was one of the best scene from Justice League Unlimited. :grinning:

3 Likes

All the Helix imprint comics, Bloody Mary, specifically.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Ennis took that one over to Image.

3 Likes

Also, omnis sometimes act as feeders for digital offerings.

For example, the new Mike Grell Green Arrow Omni (Vol 2), that’s going to contain Shado Song of the Dragon 1-4. Which means after Collected finishes restoring the pages, it will just maybe take someone from Digital to add them to the list. @Shayera.Hol @Green.Lantern @LastSon0fMars :wink:

3 Likes

An obscure possibility, but Adventure (1938-), when it went to digest size and reprinted issues (491-503), had a few issues with new Shazam stories (I think 3 or 4). Is there any chance we could get those stories even if the rest of the digest wasn’t done due to the reprint nature of it?

3 Likes

The 2 Shazam stories are reprinted digitally here.

If memory serves me correctly, these were inventory stories left over from the World’s Finest run.

But it does bring up an interesting point - why not make a digital-only bumper edition of the 2-part story? Adventure Comics #491 and #492 @Shayera.Hol @Green.Lantern @LastSon0fMars

2 Likes

Thank you for requesting this, @idle453.87595! I’ve let the team know you’re interested in the Shazam stories. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Why is the Warlord not on here?

5 Likes

“I am NOT Green Lantern!” :grin: :00_booster_gold:

3 Likes

Hey @kmouser29.4704, welcome to the community! :wave: While we do try our best to add as many titles as possible to the platform, some comics can take longer than others.

However, you are in the right place! If you have a comic that you’d like to read that isn’t currently on the platform, you can make a request on this handy thread and we’ll add it to an internal list that makes it way to our content team so they know what our community members want to see next. With that being said, I’ve added your support for Warlord onto that list - thank you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Please let the moderator team know if you happen to need anything.

5 Likes

A re-request:

• Batman: Journey into Knight (2005-2006) #'s 1-12

Thank you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You got it @Vroom! Thanks for throwing your support behind this title, I’ve noted it on our list. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

A few new requests:

• Batman: The doom that came to gotham
  • The Dreaming (2018)
  • Lucifer (2018)

Two re-requests:

• Books of Magic (all)
  • American Vampire + American Vampire Second Cycle
3 Likes

Jacked (2015-2016) #'s 1-6.

This Vertigo series is available in digital, just not on DCUI.

Could that change, please?

Pwetty pwease? :pleading_face:

bats eyes as he makes an adorable puppy dog face

2 Likes

I’ve got those three added + noted your additional requests @paulomarciano.17324. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Vroom

(Added to the list.)

5 Likes