Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Thanks for those requests, @boswell99.31027 and @drewzirocks.3500! I’ve added them to the list.

4 Likes

This is the thread for that:

6 Likes

Awesome, thank you @KookieSuperApe !!

3 Likes

any chance of getting someone from the team on here?

4 Likes

Good Morning Moderators,
Hope you’re all doing well this morning, here’s a list of comics list! I feel like Bill Murray who’s always repeating himself on Groundhog Day!:laughing:

The Batman Adventures #29-#36,
The Batman Adventures: The Lost Years #1-#5,
Batman & Robin Adventures Annual #1 & #2,
Justice League Unlimited #36-#46,
The Batman Strikes #22-#50.
The Batman/TMNT Adventures #1-#6,
Batman (1989) movie comic
Batman Forever comic
Batman & Robin (1997) movie comic
Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm comic.

:grin:Wonder if you would believe me if I told you that I was not a Batman fan. :lying_face: No? Didn’t think so. LOL! Have a great day and Thankyou so much!:grinning:

3 Likes

@Sean-Malloy Hey, if you’re wondering whether it’s possible someone from the team who does the digitizations be active on this thread, it’s not very feasible. We give that team all of your feedback so they can focus on getting comics to you as fast as possible :slight_smile:

@Reaganfan78 Wait… you’re a Batman fan? No way! I just don’t see it :smirk: anyways you have a great day as well! Thank you for the requests, I’ve got them added in.

4 Likes

Captain Atom Armageddon (2006) #7-9

to complete the story left hanging at #6

7 Likes

Welcome to the community! I’ve passed your requests on up to the team!

4 Likes

Shadowpact 2006 - 2008 #17-#25

8 Likes

Superman (1939-2011) #162

5 Likes

Added these new requests to the list, thanks!

5 Likes

Seconded

4 Likes

Noted! Thank you @Batmanlives1939 for the support. :batparrot:

6 Likes

World’s Finest (the Original series) 255. This was the comic that started my collecting.

6 Likes

Thank you for the request, @idle453.87595! I’ve added this to the list for you. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Top books I’d like to see, in order of priority:

1. Neil Gaiman’s Sandman. Since this series is part of the DC universe now it should definitely be included.

2. Jack Kirby’s Fourth World by John Byrne. You already have Orion and you already have the three new gods issues that lead up to the series so it makes no sense not to include it.

3. The Spectre v 4. You have every other Spectre series, so why is this missing? The covers and interior art for the series are incredible including P Craig Russell work.

4. John Byrne’s Generations mini & maxi-series. This is an Omnibus so why is it not available digitally?

5. Garth Ennis The Demon. You have issues zero but you don’t have the rest of the run.

6. Blood of the Demon by John Byrne.

7. Transmetropolitan. One of the greatest works ever produced for helix (then vertigo). I cannot fathom why it’s not here.

8. Green lantern Emerald Dawn I & II. These mini series rebooted Green Lantern post crisis (like Man of steel did for Superman). The green lantern series is already online so why isn’t the miniseries that leads it?

5 Likes

@steve.menendian.82853 Welcome to our awesome community and thanks for those requests! I’ve got them added in :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Eradicator (1996) #'s 1-3 (of 3).

TY. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you thank you :slight_smile: got it!

4 Likes

slides a plate of Chocos @LastSon0fMars’ way

Thank you, my Martian friend. :slight_smile:

3 Likes