Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Did you ever play the game? It’s fun watching a heroes vs. a villians fighting each other!:laughing:

4 Likes

Hello Moderators,
Happy June month to you guys. :grinning: Can you please add…
The Batman Adventures #29-#36,
The Batman Adventures: The Lost Years #1-#5,
Batman Mask Of Phantasm comic
Batman & Robin Adventures Annual 1& 2, Subzero movie comic
Please.:slightly_smiling_face: Thankyou.

5 Likes

I’ve added the latest requests, thanks everyone!!

5 Likes

Hey guys!

First off wanted to say thanks for all your hard work! Collection on DCUI keeps getting better!

I’d also like to request or inquire about DC Black Label comics Wonder Woman Dead Earth and Joker Killer Smile. Are they planned to be added to the app soon?

Thanks!

7 Likes

im playing it now. just got the star from themyscira

3 Likes

I would like to see the 2009 Vigilante series to finish up the Deathtrap crossover, also I would love to see more of Superman during the Triangle years. I love what’s here so far though, so much to choose from

7 Likes

I’ll second the requests for the Question Quarterly and Shadowpact.

7 Likes

Hey @humblesasquatch, welcome back to the community! I’m glad to hear you’ve been enjoying DCUI so far. I don’t have any information to share regarding if those comics are being added to the platform soon, but I’ve noted them down on the list so that the powers that be are aware they’re wanted! :batparrot:

Hi @gman1985, welcome to the community! I’m happy to hear that you’ve been enjoying our available selection so far. I’ve noted you requests down on our list. :superhero:

Hello @mccrackenj816.1878 - your seconds have been noted, thank you! :smiley:

7 Likes

Hello Moderators,
Can you please add Hawkgirl #1-#49, and Detective comics #133-#199. Thankyou.:grinning:

5 Likes

You got it, @Lincolnfan78! Both of these have been added to the list (and might I say, your first request is a fantastic choice :00_hawkman:).

7 Likes

Seconded on both

6 Likes

Add the Teen Titans annual from that time period too, I just noticed that that isn’t there either

5 Likes

Am I the only one that thought the mods made this thread?

3 Likes

In the olden days of the community, there were a whole bunch of individual threads asking for a particular comic to be digitized. In 2019, the mods just consolidated them all here for ease of consultation.

5 Likes

I see your mistake here, RF, and I’m sorry to say that there actually was no Hawkgirl #1-49. Beginning with issue #50, the 2002-2006 Hawkman title merely changed its name to Hawkgirl, while continuing the previous book’s numbering. All 49 issues have been digitized.

However, I do second your request for Detective #133-199.

7 Likes

All of the latest requests, additions, and second requests have been added! :grin:

4 Likes

I think I already asked this, but is there a way to view the list of requests?

4 Likes

The list is for us on the back end of things and can only be seen by the mods, admins, and all of the higher ups. Sorry!

5 Likes

Ack! I recently hit Shadowpact on my read list and didn’t realize it until @HubCityQuestion’s post mentioned it’s not all there! So I’d like to … fifth that request, please and thank you…

Also, I swear that generic “more war comics” have been made many times, but I’m only finding boblizigator.617, Nov '20 and a number of specific requests. I’d like to request the following:

• Boy Commandos (1942) #1-36

• (Issues 1 & 6 reprinted in Boy Commandos (1973) #1-2, respectively, which might be easier to scan?)
    • ((1973 issue 1 also includes the Boy Commandos story from Detective Comics (1942) #66, which we do have. :smiley: ))
  • Guns of the Dragon (1998) #1-4

• Uncle Sam Quarterly (1941) #1-8 Quality Comics - can we get these?

• Blackhawk (1944) #9-273

• Here’s Howie (1952) #1-18

• Showcase (1956) #1-3, 5-7, 9-12, 33-58, 60-74, 76-96, 100-104
    (esp 5, 43, 45, 53-58, 60-61, 64, 76, 78, 80, and 104)

7 Likes

Thankyou @HubCityQuestion, next time I better do a research on certain comics before requesting them.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes