Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Welcome back to the community, friendo. I’m happy to note your feedback regarding what comics you’d like to see more of on the service :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would love to see more Golden age stuff. JSA characters specifically

4 Likes

I just want to make sure you guys saw this, because I never got a confirmation.

2 Likes

Would love to see Warlord on here

4 Likes

I have all the requests logged and I have sent them over to the team.

6 Likes

You’re in luck! Warlord just recently won the first round of Backlist Breakout. This means we’ll be seeing Warlord content added to the service within the next month!

5 Likes

This calls for song, drink and merriment in fine Skartaran fashion, as more of The Warworld in digital will be a long-requested goal finally seeing the light of the day, thanks to the voting public, DC’s digital team and DCUI.

See kids, your votes do count. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d like to request:

JSA 80-Page Giant 2010 #1

There’s a story in it I’ve always wanted to do as a JSA Book Club Selection. I was sad when I noticed it isn’t on the site yet.

7 Likes

Sadly, the “Superman Forever” series is still missing today, Saturday, May 20, 2023. Come on, DC, that’s a huge hole in the Superman mythos.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Phileosophos! I have logged your request and sent it over to the team. Please let me or any of the other moderators know if you need anything else.

6 Likes

Hi @Aurora. I have noted your request and sent it to the team.

5 Likes

Many thanks!

4 Likes

Going to make this request again, when are we going to get Wonder Woman volume 1 issues 231-273? We need all the Wonder Woman we can get…

8 Likes

Hi @MovieAddict. I have logged your request and sent it to them team. I agree that we need all the Wonder Woman that we can get!

6 Likes

The Superman Red/Superman Blue one shot that splits them in half
Superman Forever
Superman Save the Planet
Supermen of America
Superman: King of the World

Lot of missing Superman one shots in the triangle era.

7 Likes

Thank you for the requests @Boostergrey and welcome to the community! :wave: I’ve forwarded these to the team - it’d be great to get these gaps filled. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Adding extra emphasis for Superman Red/Superman Blue (1998), since 2023 is the Triangle Era Superman Red’s 25th anniversary, and having his first appearance in digital would be a swell way to commemorate his big 2-5.

3 Likes

My Superman Red agree with my buddy Superman Blue, I strongly second this! :smiley:

3 Likes

We should Trick or Treat as Superman Blue and Red (dibs on Blue, BTW).

Them: “Two Supermen?”

Us (in unison): “Two Supermen means twice the Reese’s, so please hand 'em over, Clyde.”

3 Likes

Gotcha gotcha, thank you Vroom :slight_smile:

4 Likes