Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Thanks. And I’ll second your request also.

5 Likes

Thank you @Batmanlives1939 and @Vroom! One can never have too much WildC.A.T.S content - I’ll get your requests noted down for the team. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I, and my fellow C.A.T.S, salute you. :saluting_face:

You’re welcome and thank you.

Do we have a WildStorm-enjoying Thanagarian amongst us?

Say “yes”, because I need someone to chit-chat WildC.A.T.S #5 (new at retail this week) with. :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks

5 Likes

That you do! I’m still working my way through most of the comics, though. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

No kidding? Well, bless the stars!

Feel free to drop your thoughts on whatever you’re reading here.

SN: Doesn’t matter if its something new or old, as that thread is more or less a general WildStorm hang-out.

5 Likes

WildC.A.T.S: Armageddon (2008) one-shot. Gen13 Bootleg (1996-1998) 1-20, 1 Annual. Gen13: London. New York, Hell (2001) one shot.

5 Likes

Thank you for these requests, @Batmanlives1939! I’ll get these added to our list. :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks

5 Likes

Because a thread asking about Golden Age Flash was redirected to here and because I have a little of time before I don’t (and because I am also interested in seeing these on the service at some point in time when it is best at the team’s convenience), I thought I’d drop this here in the format listed at the top?:
Flash Comics (1940-1949) #2-104

And I guess since that’s a broad ask, is just one series, and has probably been asked before, here’s a more specific condensed list of some issues (across a couple of series or so for more Jay) that might be a cool first wave so to speak (I mean, this list is obsolete if it’s already too late to suggest which be done first if we can even make that suggestion, but let me have my fun, I’m bored)
Flash Comics (1940-1949) #2
Flash Comics (1940-1949) # 72
All-Flash quarterly (1941-1947) #32
Flash Comics (1940-1949) #89
Flash Comics (1940-1949) # 104

6 Likes

Thanks for the requests, @SuperBlueGrodd! I’ll get your support for these comics forwarded to the content team. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Cool, cool, cool, danke : )

4 Likes

Requesting Batman #222-223.

4 Likes

Thanks for the request :slight_smile:

3 Likes

With the thrill of the Backlist Breakout, I’d like to request that Captain Carrot: Oz/Wonderland War and Legion: Science police be added to the site. I know I’ve asked for Captain Carrot before and I think for Science Police but if I mention them again, maybe they could end up on a future Backlist. I think Science Police is the only Legion series or mini-series that has no issues up.

4 Likes

Also in light of the thrill of Backlist Breakout, I hope perhaps our War and Western Comics might see some love. Therefore, I suggest.
Sgt Rock (1977-1988)
Our Army at War (1952-1977)
Bat Lash (1968-1969)
All-Star Western (1951-1961)

6 Likes

Great suggestions, thank you both!

3 Likes

I’m still waiting for more of the late 70s early 80s Wonder Woman comics to be added, so I feel your pain…

2 Likes

I am going to echo @Lincolnfan78 and put in a request for:

The Batman Adventures #29-#36
Batman & Robin Adventures Annual 1 & 2
Adventures in Dc Universe #1-#19 Annual 1
The Batman Strikes #22-#50
Batman Mask of the Phantasm comic
Batman (1989) comic
Batman Forever comic
Batman & Robin (1997) movie comic

I’d like to see these too! Thanks

5 Likes