Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Rock on!

The more support/requests the better!

5 Likes

I requested those same issues of Action comics and Adventures of Superman last year

5 Likes

Hello! Would it be possible to get some of these added to the service at some point?

• World’s Finest (2009) 1-4

• Gotham Nights (1992) 1-4

• Green Arrow (1988) 26-79, 101-109, 112-133, 136-137

5 Likes

I’d be more than happy to note those down on our list for you. Thank you for the requests :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For anybody that doubt and think the @Moderators and DC aren’t listening, here’s a prove, A year ago I notice the final issue of Legends Of The Dark Knight was missing, As you can see I made a request for it. Not sure when it came, but it’s finally here!

Sure the request the comic can take a long time, your voice is heard and it’s coming. :slightly_smiling_face:
I was browsing my post and was gonna post a request based on my post I wrote, instead I wanted to show this.
Can’t believe it’s been a year since I post that!:smiley:

7 Likes

It was added (or, at least, I noticed that it was added) on 4/21/21.

Meanwhile, all of these missing issues that I keep bugging everybody about still have yet to be added to DCUI, despite being known about for over 9 months. So, y’know, you win some, you lose some.

6 Likes

I would love to see that mini hit digital, especially since we’ve a new volume of World’s Finest beginning in March.

It’d be a perfect thematic tie-in to the new series afterall…

6 Likes

Here are more issues that can be easily added or upgraded since they have already been digitized for retail collections:

Title / Issues Latest restoration available in digital collection Notes
All-Star Western (1970) #10 Johan Hex: Welcome to Paradise tpb Not available as a digital single issue
Challengers of The Unknown (1958) #82-87 Swamp Thing: The Bronze Age V2 Currently using scanned files
Challengers of The Unknown (1958) #74 Deadman: Book Two Not available as a digital single issue
DC Comics Presents (1978) #8 Swamp Thing: The Bronze Age V2 Currently using old restoration
DC Comics Presents (1978) #41 Adventures of Superman: Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez Vol 2 Currently using scanned files
Demon (1987) #1-4 The Demon: From the Darkness Not available as a digital single issue
Demon (1993) #22 The Demon: From the Darkness Not available as a digital single issue
Demon (1993) #40, 42-49, A2 The Demon: Hell’s Hitman Not available as a digital single issue
Demon (1993) #50-58 The Demon: The Longest Day Not available as a digital single issue
Jonah Hex (1977) #2, 4 Johan Hex: Welcome to Paradise tpb Not available as a digital single issue
Phantom Stranger (1969) #20-24 DC Universe by Len Wein Not available as a digital single issue
Phantom Stranger (1969) #33, 39-41 Deadman: Book Three Not available as a digital single issue
Strange Adventures (1950) #211-213 Deadman: Book One Not available as a digital single issue
Strange Adventures (1950) #214-216 Deadman: Book Two Not available as a digital single issue
Superman (1939) #351 Adventures of Superman: Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez Vol 2 Not available as a digital single issue
Weird Western Tales (1972) #14, 17, 22, 26, 29 Johan Hex: Welcome to Paradise tpb Not available as a digital single issue
World’s Finest (1941) #244, 255 Adventures of Superman: Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez Vol 2 Not available as a digital single issue
World’s Finest (1941) #258 Adventures of Superman: Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez Vol 2 Currently using scanned files
![image 438x500](upload://sUDypzUhkCZEbGYDlmg4dyHlLXV.png)
7 Likes

Peter David’s Fallen Angel but I don’t know if requesting here does anything.

Also if a comic is missing pages will they every be added or once a comic is up that is final? Some comics have a small second story when they were published but its not on here and very rarely but I do find comics with missing pages from the main story.

Supergirl 72 is missing pages 2 and 3. These ones here.

6 Likes

@Gotham27 Whew, nice list! Thank you, I’ll be sure to get all of that down :slight_smile:

Btw it looks like an image of yours got cut off at the bottom? And to save you lots of time and effort in the future, you only really need to give me the [Title] [Year] [Issue #]!

I’ll absolutely note that down, thanks :slight_smile:. As for your question about fixing comics that are missing pages, we get those done too! If you ever run into any more instances where that is the case, please let us know about it here → MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE!

6 Likes

Thank you Martian Manhunter

4 Likes

Gen13 (1994) #½ and 3-5. They were just digitized and released in this book. Thank you.

5 Likes

That’s going to be a tough one. Fallen Angel is creator owned and the last publisher to have it was not DC.

4 Likes

Got your request in! Thanks. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Batman & Superman: World’s Finest 1-12

This was late '90s, but not sure the exact details.

4 Likes

Got it added! Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This reminds me - have I requested the World’s Finest four issue miniseries by Sterling Gates, Phil Noto, etc, from 2009-10?

4 Likes

It doesn’t look like you have! I’ll add that. :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Hello Moderators,
Can you guys please add…
Star Trek: The Next Generation
And any Star Trek series comic from DC comic please. :slightly_smiling_face: Thankyou.

3 Likes