Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Thank you, @Shayera.Hol. Can I ask, can my list of missing issues please be added to the list that you guys use for error reporting, if it hasn’t been already? In the past, my missing issue list has been treated as me requesting that these issues be added to DCUI as if they were undigitized or only available in collections. Although I’m admittedly writing about them in the request thread right now, what I’m really trying to do is inform the DCUI powers-that-be of the error that these issues were all mistakenly left off of or removed from DCUI for one reason or another. They are all supposed to be on DCUI according to the guidelines of which issues get added here (i.e. they are all regular single issues, not graphic novels, collections or prestige titles like “Watchmen”), and they are all currently available for sale on Comixology and other digital stores. I’m hoping that they can be treated as a mistake to be corrected and that the issues can get added all at once (as they should all already be on here), rather than as a request to be put in the pipeline to be added one at a time over the course of months or years. Thank you.

8 Likes