Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread

Batman Annual #11 (1987).

This is a story written by Alan Moore with art by George Freeman. This includes the stories “Mortal Clay” and “Love Birds” featuring Clayface 3 and The Penguin, respectively.

This is a really hard issue to find digitally. I have only found “Mortal Clay” in a collected edition of various Alan Moore stories on Comixology. It’d be awesome to get this on DC Universe Infinite.

5 Likes

Heard! Added to the request list. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

The JSA Liberty files sequel the Unholy Three.

6 Likes

Thank you for requesting this, @Batmanlives1939! I’ve added it to the list. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

“Love Bird” can be found in both Batman: Second Chances and Legends of the Dark Knight: Norm Breyfogle Vol. 1. As always, I urge people to check out my directory to learn where all of the digitized comics that aren’t available on DCUI can be found:

6 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
It’s that time again for the last 3 years. I think you know what I want. Can you please add them to the list. Thankyou.:grinning:
If you don’t, just hit my username to read my past request.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If it’s something you’ve requested before, it’s likely already on there! Though I could add an additional sidenote if you specify what it is. :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks!

4 Likes

I would like to request DC Festival of Heroes: The Asian Superhero Celebration (I think it came out before DC Pride).

Also, having finished going through Action Comics (1938-2011), I would request the following issues;
the rest of Action Comics Weekly (603-617, 627-642)
653-658
663-668
The rest would be great also especially the Zatara stories from the early run.

Thanks

6 Likes

Ok,would you please add…
The Batman Adventures #29-#36,
The Batman Strikes #22-#50
The Batman Adventures: The Lost years #1-#5,
Justice League Unlimited #36-#46,
Batman & Robin Adventures Annual #1-#2,
Batman 1989 movie comic
Batman Forever movie comic
Batman & Robin (1997) movie comic
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm movie comic
Batman & Robin Adventures: Subzero
Adventures In DC Universe #1-#19, Annual #1
Thankyou @staticshocks. :smiley::zap:

2 Likes

Ran through the list and can confirm each one is already on there from having been previously requested. It’s all a matter of patience from here. We appreciate it!

@idle453.87595 Got those added as well, thanks!

3 Likes

The Festival of Heroes one-shot will be on DCUI 6 months after its initial release. It came out in May, so look for it here this November.

6 months after release is the standard for when brand-new comics come to the service.

So, if there are other recent/relatively recent books you want to see here, add six months to their month of release and they should, barring any issues, be here at that time. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the info, but wasn’t Pride released in June? Is it just a special case since it is free to read?

3 Likes

Pride was, but the Asian Celebration book was in May.

The Pride Celebration one-shot will be here in December.

2 Likes

This has probably already been requested but Shade the Changing Man by Peter Miligan

4 Likes

Thanks for requesting this, @Ty11! (And welcome back!) I’ve added this to our list. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mystery in Space Volume 2 (2006-2007)

3 Likes

Thank you for the request @Batmanlives1939! I’ve got this added to the list for you. :batparrot:

5 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

Superman (1939-2011) Annual #12.

4 Likes