Comic Book Movies Watched In 2020: Ranked

In 2020 I decided to rank every superhero/comic book movie I watched. Here are the end results.

9 Likes

Awesome ranking picks!:grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks! I am sure there is one movie that will leave people scratching their heads as it is ranked extremely low.

4 Likes

Like Batman Forever!:grin:

4 Likes

Putting Dick Tracy that high up gives you infinite kudos in my book.

4 Likes

I didn’t watch that last year! If I did, it would ranked pretty high.

4 Likes

Dick Tracy fully embraced the comic book aesthetic! The colors, the make-up, the over the top acting. It is really everything that I look for in a comic book movie.

4 Likes

Excellent list.

#114 - There was a Batgirl movie?

3 Likes

Sort of? Letterboxd, the site I used to make this list, has the Batgirl TV pilot listed as a movie. The pilot is on YouTube, or at least was when I watched it.

4 Likes

Ha. I just watched it. On the plus side it’s less than eight minutes long, and we get Killer Moth’s only live action appearance. Considering this was the genesis of the Batgirl character, it’s a nice piece of history.

4 Likes

I remember looking for it and kept thinking it had to be longer than 8 minutes.

4 Likes

“Pilot” is an overstatement. It looks like something the Bat-producers threw together to test the concept.

4 Likes

I agree. It was like a broad outline of what the show would look like. Then again, I have no idea what the process was in the late 60s.

3 Likes

What, no Incredibles?

4 Likes

That might be watched this year?

3 Likes

Is it bad that I’m the only person that thoroughly enjoyed ASM 2?

3 Likes

Nope! I am happy you enjoyed ASM2, I truly am. I am a fan of Steel, Supergirl, and Catwoman. At the end of the day, I think it is best to enjoy what you like and not what others like.

2 Likes