Comic Book Covers Featuring a Stark Single Color Background Fan Clubhouse!

Superman: The Man of Steel #58.

6 Likes

Green Lantern ('05-'11) #2.

5 Likes

Wonder Woman ('87-'06) #189.

7 Likes

Walt Simonson, Louise’s famous “Thor is a frog” hubby???

3 Likes

@DE The very same. Walt gifted us a highly entertaining Orion ongoing series too.

3 Likes

Got to love this January 2011 white background with icom cover… not to mention that R.E.B.E.L.S. (2011) is one of my favorite Tony Bedard series!

4 Likes

My absolute favorite cover to a comic. There’s a lot that could be said about what is going on here, but I personally love the painted look, as well as how small the characters are and how much whitespace is left.

6 Likes

Amazing!

1 Like

And amazing

1 Like

I never really paid attention to these kinds of covers but after looking at the stuff people are posting I feel the sudden urge to buy them all.

2 Likes

The stark single color background phenomenon continues with this newly digitized issue of Action that we’re also probably reading in Nathan’s club!

3 Likes

They are so beautiful ., They help me kind of focus on the drawing better.

1 Like

Please Mommie can this count as a stark single color background? Puh-lease??

3 Likes

…in your dreams…,

1 Like

Power Girl (2009-2011) #2.

7 Likes

Power Girl #20, the January '11 cover.

5 Likes

Power Girl #27, the final issue.

6 Likes

I agree Vroom those are all white… Oh sorry, just got through reading the Elmer Fudd comic…

2 Likes

I’m kind of liking this one from Booster Gold back in 86 or so. By then we had two kids and I was well into my second career!

6 Likes

This is perhaps one of the most striking and compelling stark single color background covers here in the DCU library!

5 Likes